IGNORED

Could somebody give me a quick hand with Stella please?

bigfriendly

I was wanting to play 2600 Star Raiders but I don't know how to figure out which keyboard keys operate the ships functions like the separate keypad controller did years ago. As you can see in my screen shot I've got it to the point where it shows that the keyboard is set for controller port #2. I just don't know how to see the keys or set up the keys for the game. Thanks:)

star raiders help.jpg

5 hours ago, bigfriendly said:

I was wanting to play 2600 Star Raiders but I don't know how to figure out which keyboard keys operate the ships functions like the separate keypad controller did years ago. As you can see in my screen shot I've got it to the point where it shows that the keyboard is set for controller port #2. I just don't know how to see the keys or set up the keys for the game. Thanks:)

You should be able to find it under Options... | Input... | Event Mappings tab.  Under there, there's a dropdown next to 'Events'.  Select 'Keyboard' from the drop-down and redefine to your heart's content :)

BTW: I'm running Stella on a Mac.  Shouldn't make any difference, but I noticed that your screenshot indicated you were running it under Windows.  If anything doesn't match up, that's probably why.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1