IGNORED

Want List ~ Majesco Game Gear (2001) mostly

Maztr_0n

i'm not exactly in the best financial situation right now but i do still have a list of wanted items that i'd like to put out there in case eventually i can get back on my feet and make some deals.

2001 majesco game gear - Mainly i just want the box and inserts for the console and maybe a few of the sealed games that are commonly under 30$, the system itself retailed in 2001 for only about 30$ in 2001 and its a really cool revision, i own one loose but if i could at least get the box for it that would be nice, perhaps somebody bought a few back in the day and would be willing to part with the box? also included for games that arent under 30$ that i'd be interested in are Sonic Spinball and Sonic Chaos's majesco reprints from 2001.

atari 7800 ms Pac Man

True Lies - Sega Genesis

i'm pretty satisfied with what i have but these are just the ones that are top on my list of wanted stuff that i feel are somewhat affordable right now, except ms pac man maybe. Just hoping eventually i can find what i'm looking for.