IGNORED

Block'em Sock'em 7800 - (in VCS Store)

swlovinist

Just wanted to give you a head up that Block'em Sock'em is being brought to the Atari VCS this Friday April 5th.   At the time being, the YM soundtrack is not available(TIA only right now), but Atari is looking at that for the future.   Even with the Tia soundtrack, this is an excellent version of the game and I am delighted that it can now be offered to those who have a VCS.    Price will be $8.99 and wanted to share with you here first.   Huge thanks to @darryl1970 for all the hard work he did with this version of the game.   

Edited by justclaws
adjusted title for release
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RollOut said:

That's awesome @swlovinist. Always looking for a fun puzzle title. This might be a dumb question, but is the VCS release going to work with the Jaguar emulator, or is it a different version of the game?

In the title I mention the 7800 version and then show that in the video that I share :).  

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2024 at 6:48 PM, Mockduck said:

Block'em Sock'em is a good puzzle game utilizing the VCS' built-in 7800 emulator, here's my look at it:

Thank you for covering this game and great job explaining it.