IGNORED

Mad Professor Mariarti: Jagfest Edition

madman

47 minutes ago, madman said:

Is this game bad or something? People seem to go nuts for all other ST ports and there's crickets here.

I saw this and ordered it. Thanks for the heads up. The few reviews on YouTube seem to be very good. Glad you mentioned it, no way I would have seen it. Thanks again!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Machine said:

I saw this and ordered it. Thanks for the heads up. The few reviews on YouTube seem to be very good. Glad you mentioned it, no way I would have seen it. Thanks again!

I grabbed it as well, after seeing 100+ views and little action in here I thought I made a mistake. I find the mystery around these Piko ST ports intriguing, not a peep about this game or last year's release until I saw them on JJ's Facebook.

• Like 3

I got mine today, the shirt has the game's logo on the front and a Jagfest logo on the back, all screen printed. The coin is similar to other MGC coins w/obviously the game's logo on that too. 

51 minutes ago, Sargon said:

I got mine today too.  I had no idea it came with a shirt, but it won't fit me.  Anyone want a shirt (size Large)?

Heck yeah I want the shirt. You want to trade for a few patches or want ever?