IGNORED

GameGuide Jaguar Book

Zafinn Books

2 hours ago, KidGameR186496 said:

Personally, i would love to see the early homebrew games covered in the book. It would be cool for people to learn about early Jaguar homebrew authors such as Bastian Schick, Matthias Domin, among others. They are pretty much the OG homebrew guys from the old days as well as Lawrence, who was working on Slam Racer for Atari before becoming one of the more renowed homebrew authors in the Jaguar scene.

Considering I play Indy(homebrew) games about 80-90% of the time, this would be cool to read about.

• Like 1

Hi all, loved the Atari Jaguar Official Gamer's Guide and I think this would be a great update.

If you need any Bubsy input, or input on other games, let me know.  :)

• Like 3

Gentle reminder!

I will take pre-orders from around lunch time (GMT) 29th April for GameGuide Jaguar, for a limited time only. First 50 orders get a themed goodie bag. Get your copy before anyone else!

Shipping sometime late July/August (Date TBC). More details on the website tomorrow.

GGJagAdMay1.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zafinn Books said:

Gentle reminder!

I will take pre-orders from around lunch time (GMT) 29th April for GameGuide Jaguar, for a limited time only. First 50 orders get a themed goodie bag. Get your copy before anyone else!

Shipping sometime late July/August (Date TBC). More details on the website tomorrow.

GGJagAdMay1.jpg

A swag bag!?! Just what I don’t need but desperately want!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mckafka99 said:

I think I got my order in - paid via PayPal, received email from PayPal but when I clicked ‘Return to Merchant’ from PayPal, it took me back to site with item still in cart 🤷‍♂️

Did me the same way. I left it as is since I had the confirmation.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2024 at 12:20 PM, Zafinn Books said:

@Lostdragon All will be revealed next week 😋

Many thanks for the update.. 

"We have interviews with Doug Engel about the amazing game BattleSphere, Rich Whitehouse who brought us BigPEmu, James Boulton on his Jaguar GameDrive and Lawrence Staveley talks about his Reboot Games projects for the Jaguar." 

I'll be sticking with the outstanding Lynx book on this one. 

Never returned to the Jaguar after i sold mine years ago to buy the Playstation on day 1.

So, i have never had involvement with the Homebrew, and GaneDrive side of things. 

I bought the Atari 50 Anniversary on PS4, which was my sole connection with BigPEmu, but gave up gaming soon after due to life changes. 

I've experienced a few interviews with Doug Engel over the years, as well as  posts of of his, plus others from the Battlesphere team, they aren't for me, personally. 

I've no real personali experience with the game itself.. 

So, there's nobody featured that reflects on my own personal experience with the system. 

I wish you every success with the project however. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lostdragon said:

Many thanks for the update.. 

"We have interviews with Doug Engel about the amazing game BattleSphere, Rich Whitehouse who brought us BigPEmu, James Boulton on his Jaguar GameDrive and Lawrence Staveley talks about his Reboot Games projects for the Jaguar." 

I'll be sticking with the outstanding Lynx book on this one. 

Never returned to the Jaguar after i sold mine years ago to buy the Playstation on day 1.

So, i have never had involvement with the Homebrew, and GaneDrive side of things. 

I bought the Atari 50 Anniversary on PS4, which was my sole connection with BigPEmu, but gave up gaming soon after due to life changes. 

I've experienced a few interviews with Doug Engel over the years, as well as  posts of of his, plus others from the Battlesphere team, they aren't for me, personally. 

I've no real personali experience with the game itself.. 

So, there's nobody featured that reflects on my own personal experience with the system. 

I wish you every success with the project however. 

No problem, sorry it's not for you!

Glad you enjoyed the Lynx book and thanks for the kind words 👍

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Saturn said:

Did me the same way. I left it as is since I had the confirmation.

The Payment app doesn't clear out the basket if you return to the website after payment for some unknown reason, but I got your pre-orders, thank you.

On 4/24/2024 at 12:24 PM, Machine said:

Considering I play Indy(homebrew) games about 80-90% of the time, this would be cool to read about.

In a couple years, it would probably be the perfect time to do an indie homebrew book covering all the releases. Which would be a nice handy reference considering the increasing amount of homebrews that continue to be released. 

• Like 4