IGNORED

Anyone know how to set Hatari 1:1 display (MacOS)?

I haven't found the option. It looks to default to 2x size. I can hold shift and free drag, maintaining aspect ratio but what I am looking for is 1 pixel on Atari = 1 pixel on Mac.

Any advice would be appreciated. I am using Hatari 2.5.

Thank you.

KB

There is a zoom option that you could turn off to get a 1:1 pixel size.  

Here's a snippet from the manual,  I think zoom also has a checkbox in the UI?

-z, --zoom <x>

This option overrides max width/height options so that e.g. ST-low resolution gets always doubled, and all resolutions (except TT-high) have approximately the same size, like on a real CRT monitor.

Zoom factor is then used to scale that up (or down) to the Hatari output window. This way scaling results always in approximately same sized Hatari window.

With non-integer zoom factors, linear scaling is used to smooth out the output, with integer zoom factors, scaling is done using nearest neighboring pixels for sharper output. This applies also to window resizes.

To avoid zooming for low ST resolutions, use "--zoom 1 --max-width 416 --max-height 276" (if you don't need borders, 320x200 size is enough). Disabling low resolution doubling like this is not recommended for Falcon emulation because TOS v4 bootup and some demos switch resolutions frequently.