IGNORED

Sold: 3x Famicom multicart lot

Posted (edited)

SOLD... Lot of three famicom multicarts. The 190-in-1 has a decent variety of 30-40 unique games, the others only have 5 or 6 unique games. I no longer have a famicom so these haven't been tested in a while, but they used to work. Sold as-is.

190-in-1: Similar to the list in this link, but not exactly the same games or the same order.

https://bootleggames.fandom.com/wiki/190-in-1_Multicart

121-in-1: Super Mario, Elevator Action, Wrecking Crew, Chess Five, Ding Dong... and many variations

1000000-in-1: Toy Story 2, Olympic, Soccer, Jewel Tetris, Clay Shooting, F1 Race... and many variations (not 1000000)

SOLD.  $30 shipped for the lot. 

20240502_210214_HDR.jpg

20240502_210227_HDR.jpg

Edited by boog
Lot is sold.

I can post clearer pics of the back labels tomorrow. I don't have a famicom anymore so I can't test them or take screenshots. The description/image on the linked page is a good overview of how the 190-in-1 works. The variations usually just launch directly to 2p mode, or start on a specific level, or are hacked to change the color palette, etc.

Here are some clearer pics of the back labels. The text on the 190-in-1 label is tiny and blurry so this is the best pic I could get. Tanooki has dibs since he asked for the extra pics first. If Tanooki passes, they go to schnuth...

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00113.JPG

DSC00117.JPG