IGNORED

TNFSD version 24.0522.1 released!

5 hours ago, TheMontezuma said:

Only bug fixes or also changes in the TNFS protocol? I mean - is a Fujinet firmware update required?

Changes in this release are server side only. Old TCP connections were not closed and the server would not accept anymore after some time.

4 hours ago, DjayBee said:

Wasn't there some discussion on the Discord regarding a weird Firmware change in relation to BT?

TheMontezuma might be the one to ask about.

SIO2BT support is deprecated in Fujinet due to the BT Classic lib using too much RAM. If someone wants to make it work or move to newer BT stack which I think uses less resources we will consider adding it again

2 hours ago, mozzwald said:

SIO2BT support is deprecated in Fujinet due to the BT Classic lib using too much RAM. If someone wants to make it work or move to newer BT stack which I think uses less resources we will consider adding it again

This is not what I was talking about.

IIRC during the last two or three weeks there was some "#if" which made something else break and a comment in the source code pointed to BT.

I tried to find it in Discord but could not and I also do not remember who brought it up (probably fenrock or maybe Oliver Schmidt).
(Discord's search is terrible because you cannot search for word fragments or even better, Discord decides on what it searches for.)

7 hours ago, DjayBee said:

IIRC during the last two or three weeks there was some "#if" which made something else break and a comment in the source code pointed to BT.

hm, I dont remember that. I did a search and about a moth ago there was talk about BT related audio