Posted (edited)
Online Games is publishing another action game, a new feature is that Olioni Games is launching a challenge to do in this game.

Accumulating 005000 in the game's score, we will send you a modified game with your name, setting, colors and different players made for you, taking a photo and sending it to the email joaopedroclassicos@hotmai.com and we will send you your modified game.

Link Game:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/p03np5c45jus49s/Tank_Ovni_%28NTSC%29.bin/file

Link Manual: https://www.mediafire.com/file/y85vkekln3fcdzs/Manual.pdf/file

image.jpeg.57811ab31250cdfa397be987cce97ce3.jpegimage.thumb.png.a509d79a5d14960d4ff930a021ddd331.png

Edited by BRGames2600
  • Like 4

I played for about 5 mins with the fire button held down using Stella (sorry didn't record sound) but had to get ready for the show tonight. You can just imagine the video 10x as long and I'll have made it to 50k. 😉

You might want to implement some randomness into the onscreen appearance of the enemy so this kind of cheesing of the game isn't possible.

- James

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

I played for about 5 mins with the fire button held down using Stella (sorry didn't record sound) but had to get ready for the show tonight. You can just imagine the video 10x as long and I'll have made it to 50k. 😉

You might want to implement some randomness into the onscreen appearance of the enemy so this kind of cheesing of the game isn't possible.

- James

Brother, only you, because I planned to be able to reach 500, but if you do, I take my hat off to you. 
I liked that you made a video, showing my game, I will program more games that contain rewards, 
I want to see how far players can go, but of course I will make it difficult.
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Eu toquei por cerca de 5 minutos com o botão de fogo pressionado usando Stella (desculpe não gravar som), mas tinha que se preparar para o show hoje à noite. Você pode imaginar o vídeo 10x mais longo e eu terei chegado a 50k. 😉

Você pode querer implementar alguma aleatoriedade na aparência na tela do inimigo, então esse tipo de brincadeira do jogo não é possível.

- James

zeropage homebrew Are you going to publish this unlisted video on your channel?

Edited by BRGames2600

3 hours ago, BRGames2600 said:

zeropage homebrew Are you going to publish this unlisted video on your channel?

I won't be published on the channel as it was only a quick test to show you what I saw while playing the game and not a proper playthrough of it.

- James

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Eu não vou ser publicado no canal, pois foi apenas um teste rápido para mostrar o que eu vi enquanto jogava o jogo e não um playthrough adequado dele.

- James

I understand my friend, but I liked seeing where you can go.

• Like 1

ZeroPage Homebrew will be playing Tank Ovni on Friday's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch! Hope you can join us!

Games:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

ZeroPage Homebrew jogará Tank Ovni na transmissão ZPH de sexta-feira AO VIVO no Twitch! Espero que você possa se juntar a nós!

Sexta-feira, 31 de maio de 2024 | AO VIVO às 12h PT | 15h (horário do leste dos EUA) | 19h GMT

Jogos:

20240531-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.b225cc4745482eb54fd2cb880139aa15.jpg

Look, I'll probably watch this live

Thank you for promoting our games and playing them.

• Like 1