IGNORED

Tenebra and Tenebra 2 now on Jaguar!

CyranoJ

First on the A8, then on the ST and many other machines, and now available for the Atari Jaguar!

image.thumb.png.c6255f4dfe59e8059e8221c484ca0cd2.png

WIP builds are currently available for my patreon supporters to download and test.

The final builds, once complete, will be released to the public for free and be available from Haplo's itch.io page directly.

Again, many, many thanks to Haplo for allowing me to bring these games over to the Jaguar.

Australia is Atari Homebrew Strong!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

Really enjoying these, I’m almost to the end of Tenebra. Sent a few bucks to Haplo to show support. Thanks for the ports!

IMG_6067.jpeg

Edited by K3V
  • Like 3

ZeroPage Homebrew will be playing Tenebra & Tenebra 2 on Tuesday's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch! Hope you can join us!

Games:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

1.png?token-time=1723334400&token-hash=rY-rn56sFHFOCPtuNPWzg_0hZFdaa-KHcWeU6H1wfFM%3D

Reboot-games are pleased to announce that we have permission from haplo-games for a run of both Tenebra and Tenebra 2!

We will be producing an initial run of 50 units, which have been offered to Patreon members first, it is now time to open to the general public. Once we have enough expressions of interest this project will move ahead.

We would once again like to thank you all for your continued support which makes these small run projects possible. ROAR!!!! Jaguar Forever!!!

Details and sign-up information at this link:

https://www.reboot-games.com/rebootnews/tenebra-registration-of-interest/

DO NOT POST HERE "I'D LIKE ONE" - SIGN UP AT THE PAGE PLEASE!!! I AM NOT TRACKING/COUNTING/RESERVING FROM THIS THREAD.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Project update:

image.png

The print work is complete, the PCBs have been manufactured and are on their way to me. I will start shipping as soon as they arrive :)

Thanks to all who ordered.

Anyone who expressed interest to reserve a copy, I will hold that reservation until this coming Friday.

To anyone else who would like to order one, be fast, not many left!

All the best,

Law/CJ.

• Like 6