IGNORED

Biopede Caravan Contest! Now Live!!!

Machine

It's time for another contest! Biopede Caravan Contest!

This will be the 5th contest this year! It was a blast playing Raiding Rivers, Rebooteroids Caravan, Kobayashi Maru Caravan, and Shadows: Moth-Line!

Reboot keeps turning out fun games, so let's have another contest!

Biopede (Including Caravan mode) is now available as a digital download from Reboot's Patreon shop.

Top tier Patreon supporters can grab it for free.

You can grab all Reboots Patreon games here:  https://www.patreon.com/rebootgames/posts

BioPrizes.thumb.jpg.831987cdbee1324df38d981e8c136200.jpg

Biopede Caravan Contest!

The "high scorer" will receive free Jaguar swag items.

Don't think you can compete? No problem. One random person who submits a score will receive a prize.

Everyone who submits a score will be entered into a second chance drawing, so post your scores!

RULES:

The contest runs until Wednesday, July 31st (cutoff time will be 10 pm)

Just post a picture of your score.

You can post as many scores as you want. (more chances for the second chance drawing)

"Second Chance Drawing" will be held live on ZeroPage Homebrew's show:

Edited by Machine
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Machine said:

Prizes are:

BioPrizesEx.thumb.jpg.98df92e02ed17906b509973e2be76bb1.jpg

Rocking a Jaguar tattoo and a Jaguar tie renders the ladies helpless!

I have to admit I really like the tie and would rock the heck out of it, especially since I know my wife would not be a fan of it but would tolerance it just to get to see me even in a tie these days! 😂 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Smallywood said:

I have to admit I really like the tie and would rock the heck out of it, especially since I know my wife would not be a fan of it but would tolerance it just to get to see me even in a tie these days! 😂 

Whenever I wear my Jaguar tie, I always get this reaction:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Zeptari said:

I'll throw out my pathetically low score to get things started. 😁

zeptaritry1.thumb.jpg.e637c3b7eafa25a9c1411f44ee644dfd.jpg

Thank you! For being the very first, how about a free Jaguar patch?  Send me a PM with your full name/address!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Machine said:

Thank you! For being the very first, how about a free Jaguar patch?  Send me a PM with your full name/address!

Wow! Thanks! You just made my day! PM incoming...

• Like 1

On 7/9/2024 at 7:52 PM, Machine said:

Got it today!What a kind thing to do! Thank you, I love them! What's with the meat guy? LOL

I gotta get back to work on that Biopede score! If you're reading this please join us!!

myjaguargoodies.thumb.jpg.3f668eb340e531da2cadc9af5795d0a4.jpg

On 7/18/2024 at 9:49 AM, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

Where is everybody?

Great question? nice weather, workload,yard work, hate fun games? etc...etc... Com'on people? what gives!?!?

ohh look! my 2,000th post! 

Posted (edited)

I'll update this thread tomorrow.

Just got back from Japan. Great trip! Meet some cool people from Texas, England, Scotland, Brazil, Canada, and of course Japan.

Had a nice 3-day return flight thanks to "Air Canada". The return was just one comedy of errors after another. About 5 minutes from landing in Denver, someone decided that planes can't land in bad weather(not even raining). We ended up flying around and someone decided to land in Salt Lake City instead. That is after 2 more hours of circling. Sit on the runway for a few hours and then they dumped us in the airport at midnight. They offload us on runway and bus us to some service entrance. Tell us to talk with the staff inside. No one was there to meet us so we made our way to a gate. Not one person who works for the airline is in the airport.  We all waited around for a few hours for anyone to tell us what to do and then took a 40-minute uber to the last hotel in SLC. Went back to the airport in the morning to find out that no one from Air Canada was working again. The entire airport and not one Air Canada employee. At 10am got a text saying our new flight leaves at 1:30pm but no gate info. New flight isn't on the big board. Finally a half hour before 1:30, we get a text with gate info. All 100+ passengers rush to the gate(apparently 50 passengers never returned). Guess what? No one from Air Canada is there. They page Air Canaga over load speaker for 2 hours. They show up at 3:00 and load us into the plane. No one has done the paperwork so the pilots sit for another 2.5 hours filing out shit. Then at 6pm, they say we are gonna take off. Not so simple, they realize they need more fuel. So another 2 hours of sitting waiting on a fuel truck. We finally take off at 9pm. Land at Denver and by the time I get home it is the next day. Well, actually the next next day. Left Friday and got home Tuesday.

On top of all this, because we landed at the wrong airport(Salt Lake City and not Denver) they forgot to have ANYONE go through customs. We all just walk into the airport without any passport check or bag screen.

We were 5 minutes from Denver, but because they decided not to land(lightning in the area), we ended up wasting another 1.5 days traveling. The return trip took almost 3 days. I wonder what happened to the 50 people we never knew about the return flight???? Some of the older people don't have cell phones or didn't download the app. Amazing. 

Edited by Machine
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

Crowdstrike, probably.

Call the airline, demand they pay for everything, hotel, taxi, food, etc.

It is impossible to speak with a real person. If for some reason you do get through, they do not know anything and refuse to help. They direct you online and make it as difficult as possible. I will be doing a charge-back on my credit card for the flight and make them prove we got to our destination.

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Biopede Enhanced Edition on today's ZPH After Dark stream LIVE on Twitch! Hope you can join us!

Games:

• Like 2

@ZeroPage Homebrew Why so late? 11pm ET! Holy smokes! LOL I had to get up @ 4am for work so I missed it live. Great scores to the both of you! I'll watch the steam over the next few nights. BTW I'm loving Biopede and was so happy when @CyranoJ made it available on his patreon, still haven't topped my personal high score yet. 

• Thanks 1