IGNORED

Shadow Kingdom video on youtube

8 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

Thanks, we'll have "Last Strike DX" ready soon as well.

Holy Moly, that looks Amazing, had no idea you guys were working on this. These titles need a larger audience, you guys deserve some bank for your talent, has Atari ever contacted you to put these titles on the VCS (800)? Seems like a no brainer to me. Atari Please get the Hint! Reboot deserves to be on your current Platform too!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, buescherking said:

Holy Moly, that looks Amazing, had no idea you guys were working on this. 

Thanks, lost of stuff going on, mostly posted on the patreon page/discord.

2 hours ago, buescherking said:

Holy Moly, that looks Amazing, had no idea you guys were working on this. These titles need a larger audience, you guys deserve some bank for your talent, has Atari ever contacted you to put these titles on the VCS (800)? Seems like a no brainer to me. Atari Please get the Hint! Reboot deserves to be on your current Platform too!

Look into the Last Strike thread ;-)

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, madman said:

Sure seems like they copied off another Jag WIP with "shadow" in the title.

To be fair, its a very different game and using CRY effects in dark dungeons is a no brainer. 

What he copied from JAS, almost instantly after seeing it, is the spotlight on character(s). Lets say we feel flattered. ;)

Of course, this shows a rather superficial use of CRY "lighting" so far, but it looks cool already. 

In the end, its a hardware feature of the Jag and will be seen in a lot of games possibly, not that it required some sort of "secret sauce". 

We need to come up with some more sophisticated effects then, less easier to copy ;-)

Edited by agradeneu
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, buescherking said:

I was perusing Atari Jaguar videos on youtube and saw a neat looking game called Shadow Kingdom there. The title of the video is [Atari Jaguar] Shadow Kingdom - Pushing and pulling. I love it's look, seems neat. Whatcha think?

Phoboz did a thread about the game, but it was not updated for some time. 

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, this was based on an idea and story of mine and we worked together to create an alpha build (I still have a this build on my Jaguar Game Drive), but this was two years ago and I unfortunately haven't heard from Phoboz since. Glad he's still tinkering around with the project, and hope he is well. 

• Like 2