IGNORED

NBA Jam

holy_fluck

Isnt that Barkley game incomplete?? and I think it is probably too expensive, i mean i dont have AVP because thats more than i want to spend on a jag game, i did seriously consider it though and will again if the exchange rate will get even better

The game doesn't have any in-game voice samples, and timing may be an issue, but aside from that it's a complete game. It's definitely worth picking up if you can buy it in the $30-50 (US) range.

I know I keep mentioning this ad nauseam, but www.digitalcentre.com has many boxed Jag titles, including AvP, for $15 CDN each. You can't go wrong at that price.

I fired up NBA Jam TE the other day and tried it out with the my Team Tap as although I have had the Team Tap for a long time I have not really used it before and just wanted to see if it works.

I entered my initials and as usual it informed me that I had defeated all the team which usually provids larger team rosters but something odd happend - nothing unusual there however the second member of the first teams selected regardless of team was Tramiel with a image of a white bearded guy who reminded me of one of the brothers from Myst and you could not change him.

I've never heard of this happening, is this normal of did I accidently stumble across something while I was messing about?

I fired up NBA Jam TE the other day and tried it out with the my Team Tap as although I have had the Team Tap for a long time I have not really used it before and just wanted to see if it works.

I entered my initials and as usual it informed me that I had defeated all the team which usually provids larger team rosters but something odd happend - nothing unusual there however the second member of the first teams selected regardless of team was Tramiel with a image of a white bearded guy who reminded me of one of the brothers from Myst and you could not change him.

I've never heard of this happening, is this normal of did I accidently stumble across something while I was messing about?

They don't call it "NBA Jam: Tramiel Edition" for nothing.

You just accessed one of the secret players. :wink: The Jag list on this site contains the complete list of all the players you can access.