IGNORED

Atari 7800 Portland Retro Gaming Expo (PRGE) Releases this weekend!

Albert

Greetings!

If you'd like to learn more about the new Atari 7800 homebrew releases we are debuting at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo this weekend, please check out this thread I started here:

Here's a list of the new 7800 games:

Mattress Monkeys (Atari 2600 / Atari 7800)
Drone Patrol (Atari 7800)
E.X.O. Collector’s Edition (Atari 7800)
Knight Guy in Another Castle (Atari 7800)

Hope some of you can make it to the show this weekend!  Also, the AtariAge booth will be open Friday at noon for the first time ever at the show!

..Al

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, JagChris said:

Look at this happy guy on top of the world. Great pic.

Did you take this photo?  That definitely wasn't how I looked before the booth was completely setup and we were ready to open Friday at noon. :D

6 minutes ago, JagChris said:

The one I'm looking forward to. One of the most beautiful and intriguing games I've seen on the 7800. The Knight Guy board game:

Yes, Vladimir is doing a great job on that, it's fun watching this progress.

..Al

• Like 2

Just now, sramirez2008 said:

Jeff Minter was really cool to chat with. A few of us ended up on line with him while waiting for the Eugene Jarvis panel. 

Yes, he's a good guy, glad I had the opportunity to escape the booth for a few minutes to meet and chat with him.

..Al

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

I’m sorry I couldn’t attend Sunday. I missed seeing him and the gentleman with the Llama.

Jeff stole the Llama. They had to chase him around the convention hall to get it back. (May or may not have happened exactly like that but that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

Edited by JagChris
  • Haha 4

Yeah, Jeff and Giles are good people (also helps that I contributed to the Digital Eclipse Llamasoft project!) and also had curry with them Friday night when they attended a show here in the UK in August...

IMG_6966.thumb.JPG.b894823bdea96728a567bef6a90760a8.JPG

• Like 5

Wow, and I thought people were joking about the llama earlier in this thread :o 

Being able to hang out in person with friends you made online and meeting industry legends are just what make these events sooooo good. Wish I could have stayed Sunday as well to meet Nolan.

• Like 2