IGNORED

The beautiful self destruction of Sweet Baby Inc

There's nothing quite like seeing a bunch of parasites whose sole purpose in life is to  destroy other people's favorite hobby finally get the karmic justice that they deserve, a classic case of fucking around and finding out the hard way what happens when you mess with the gaming community.

Here's a few cool videos from legit content creators dunking on these idiots :

• Like 1

I'm sure at some point they will close up and reopen under another name. I completely agree with you and I'm glad they are getting the shit kicked out of them. You have to wonder how much longer the corporations are going to want to continue to lose millions of dollars by letting these clowns inject woke shit into their games? A big thanks to Elon Musk for making X a more even playing field when it comes to free speech. I feel like that has made a big difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Lost Monkey said:

Incel dog whistle.  

After Elon was called an Incel by the  woke mob despite having at least 12 kids  that word lost all meaning, now it's just used as an euphemism for people I don't like which is exactly what you're doing.

We used to have a guy on AtariAge who tilted at windmills like this. He eventually shot his girlfriend and himself. Don't be like that guy. Guys like that guy convinced me to take a three year break from this site, because when unchecked, those guys ruin everything they touch.

(Also, funny how free speech absolutists only protect free speech they like.)

• Like 2

Ok - I see now. Pretty serious stuff - The Message and all that.

That guy on Steam got all 'steamed' that his favorite games now sucked and were full of brown people and ugly chicks.   So he formed a 'woke mob' to go after the company that was contracted to help the incel game programmers tell stories to a world which they only knew through their interactions on Reddit and 4Chan. Then the company formed a retaliatory 'woke mob', but according to the videos above, they have lost it and probably got destroyed by the other woke mob. 

Well I am glad all those gamers woke up.  

But should we be concerned about how woke these guys are?  They appear to have been able to pinpoint in a short period of time that the source of their problems is what has been referred to as an "inclusive narrative".  And then you have influencers like Critical Drinker and Asmongold who are contributing to awakening a lot of young men into isolated loners...  

Edited by Lost Monkey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1