IGNORED

Wanted: GBA w/ afterburner modification

Goblin

I just found out that I will be doing a great deal of traveling in the next 1-2 months. I'm looking to trade for an original GBA with the afterburner modification (including the dimmer). I'm not interested in the SP due to the hinge and the proprietary battery pack. If you have one in good shape (no major scratches) then PM me immediately. I can probably make a trade worth your while. Box and packaging are not required, but would be a nice plus. I'll also take any color, although my preference would be the clear/glacier.

The hinge??? Dude it fits in your pocket the battery pack last about 12 hours if not more.  You don't scratch the screen and the afterburner sucks.  Heck if you want get another battery pack and get the stand alone charger and have two packs if you need trust me the sp is worth it. Plus you can get different plugs.

Thanks for your opinion, but I've tried them both out and I prefer the original GBA and afterburner. As for the battery pack, I'll probably get NiMh batteries anyway, I just want the freedom to use alkalines if I need to.