IGNORED

Anyone in Albuquerque who could sell me a 7800?

Rocko

Nope. I live in his house, but I am not vanman. I am his dads friends son. I saw him on this site, so I thought I would try it.

:lolblue: You are a real class act! Are you serious about this? AA members are not the idiots that you are taking us for.

Beat it scumbag!

IMHO anyway.

Why does everyone think I am vanman?

Probably because you are his dad's friend's son who lives in the same house as vanman, enjoys the same activities as vanman, spells like vanman, and coincidentally registered on AA shortly after vanman announced his leaving due to losing the respect of the other AA members who caught him lying repetitively.

Plus, we have different computers

I think once people go back and reread this irrefutable proof that you are not vanman, they will be more accepting of you.

Welcome aboard! I appreciate the entertainment you supply.

Kepone,

He's not vanman. He's posting from a different computer (although it's in the same house as vanman's).

Jeesh, what is it going to take for some of you to realize that this obviously isn't vanman.  :P

He is vanman. Check the "See you later" thread in the off-topic and you will see they post from the same IP address.

Man, that is SICK. I am not vanman! Plus, we have diffferent computers. Why does everyone think I am vanman?

I wonder if you realise that Moderators can look up IP addresses? Yours is the exact same as vanman, you are typing from the exact same computer.

Man,

up until this point, I was giving this kid the benefit of doubt, hoping he'd stop lying anc come clean but this is the last straw... goodbye troll :roll: