IGNORED

How much is too much to pay for a 3DO?

Jasoco

I know, I know. I searched the Forums. I did research. But I can't find what a reasonable price for a 3DO is.

It would be the original with the two rounded circle columns on the front corners and a flat top with "R-E-A-L" across it. "FZ-10".

What would you pay?

If you're wondering, I'm only curious because I really got nostalgic and want to play Twisted again. I'd be proud to have it on my shelf.

The ones on eBay that are still going are around $40 right now. With a couple games. At least two, sometimes three.

any system is "worht it" it's just a matter of how "worth it" a system really is.
I have a few on watch. A couple with the game I want complete. Some are $36 right now. One ends in 2 hours but doesn't have the game. I'll probably pass on that one and see what it ends at to get an idea. Another has no picture so I asked the seller about it.

If I win, I win. If not, no big deal. It's not even a GREAT game. It's just one I would like to reminisce over remembering the old days when CD games were new. I'm sure there's a lot of games out there I may want to try out as well.

Ahh.. okay, so THAT's the 10. The numbers are so similar, I see Auctions with them all mixed up. Pictures of the 1 with a title for the 10. And now I got it.

The 1 is the one I want. Someone said the 10 was the best. Was they mistaken? Or is the one I don't want better? I want the 1 model.

no clue which one is the better one, i personally use the FZ-10 because its alittle less bulky

alot of people have said the goldstar was prone to break down but i had mine for about 5 years before selling it to Icecold, as far as i know its still going strong, and i bought it from funcoland :)

the FZ-1 was very nice, IMO I think it's the best tray loading console out there, very durable!!! but the FZ-10 is durable too, but there have been "some" reprots of the cover breaking. now the FZ-10 does not support the VCD playback or upgrade the FZ-1 has. and if you are going to use that feature at all you should get the GoldStar model anyways because it has the VCD playback built in.

the FZ-1 was very nice, IMO I think it's the best tray loading console out there, very durable!!! but the FZ-10 is durable too, but there have been "some" reprots of the cover breaking. now the FZ-10 does not support the VCD playback or upgrade the FZ-1 has. and if you are going to use that feature at all you should get the GoldStar model anyways because it has the VCD playback built in.
D'OH! No VCD? Not that it matters, but no VCD?

Bah.. no big deal.

D'OH! No VCD? Not that it matters, but no VCD?

Bah.. no big deal.

There's an MPEG expansion you can get for it to play VCDs.