IGNORED

Jaguar Section Now Online!

Albert

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

Well, okay, I also need all the Jaguar prototypes I can get my hands on, anyone want to help me with that?

There was a copy of Brett Hull Hockey on eBay a while ago... it actually went for a surprisingly small amount, less than $100. It was a bare board without plastic casing, and I have no idea how complete it was though, so who knows.

Aside from Primal Rage, the only cartridge I need a scan of is the 2Meg Cybermorph, which may only differ from the 1Meg version by the color of the cartridge casing

Is this what the darker cartridges are? I'd always wondered why my Raiden (And other older games) is darker than my other games... Which one is the 1 meg, and which is the 2 meg?

--Zero

quote:

Originally posted by The Helper:

Gunstar is right, Primal Rage is also pretty rare, though no where near as rare as Air Cars. Primal Rage is also a much better game I got my Air Cars when Zenatak or whatever the guys name was liquidating on Jaguar Interactive II and I think I paid like 90 dollars for it. I have run across Primal Rage a few times for a decent price but only when it was part of a much larger collection that I was buying (the true secret to getting awesome deals on Jaguar games - buying collections).

You know, that guy a Zentyx really pissed me off...big time. about 3 months before he decided to call it quits and "liquidate" everything, I actually ordered Aircars from his site, he wrote back saying he was sold out and had not changed his web page to reflect this yet. Then, low and behold, a few months later, he liquidates and I find out then that he had two copies of Aircars that he sold at that time. Now I KNOW he didn't just pick up two more copies of Aircars as they are so RARE, it would have cost him a LOT even if he did find a couple, and he wouldn't be doing that before a liquidation either...That guy sucks!! I would gladly have payed more than what he asked at his site, if that was why he lied to me; he wanted more for the games (which he got). I would have paid more than you, Helper, if he had just said he's got them, but wants more...I'd like to wring his neck!!!