IGNORED

Entire Jaguar collection for sale

JagWarlord

Well almost..the kiosk isnt for sale...

I'm not feeling the love anymore like I used too. Everything in my collection is for sale. I also feel like im not wanted here either... :sad:

Whats for sale:

2 BSG's ( 1 still NIB)

Aircars ( orignal release )

1 Jag cd system

1 dev Jag

1 BJL jag

1 orignal jag

1 Scatbox (new)

1 Scatbox Deluxe (new)

3 Jaglink 2's

Barley SUJ ( new in bubble wrap)

Spacewar 2000

Phase Zero

4 new blue/grey Jaguar controllers

1 new Pro controller

3 new composite cables

1 s-video cable new

over 40 brand-new sealed Jaguar games(pm for titles)

Jaguar banner

AVP poster

NIB Jaguar system

1 flash cart

1 midi board

Jaguar VR T-Shirt

I think thats about it...

Stuff that doesnt sell here will go to ebay.

Its been a wild ride...

You can sell your collection and still be interested in the Jag. I half sold mine already. However, when you do go to eBay make sure you sell everything seperate.

You should not give up on the Jaguar or the forum though man. I read every thread here and I never got the impression you weren't wanted.

Well almost..the kiosk isnt for sale...

I'm not feeling the love anymore like I used too. Everything in my collection is for sale. I also feel like im not wanted here either... :sad:  

Whats for sale:

2 BSG's ( 1 still NIB)

Aircars ( orignal release )

1 Jag cd system

1 dev Jag

1 BJL jag

1 orignal jag

1 Scatbox (new)

1 Scatbox Deluxe (new)

3 Jaglink 2's

Barley SUJ ( new in bubble wrap)

Spacewar 2000

Phase Zero

4 new blue/grey Jaguar controllers

1 new Pro controller

3 new composite cables

1 s-video cable new

over 40 brand-new sealed Jaguar games(pm for titles)

Jaguar banner

AVP poster

NIB Jaguar system

1 flash cart

1 midi board

Jaguar VR T-Shirt

I think thats about it...

Stuff that doesnt sell here will go to ebay.

Its been a wild ride...

Dude!

Say it isn't so! I can't imagine you selling off your whole collection. You've always been a "serious" Jag collector in my books. If you have to sell, then you have to sell, but stay around here and contribute. I've enjoyed your contribution to this forum!

Jason

I'm not feeling the love anymore like I used too. Everything in my collection is for sale. I also feel like im not wanted here either...

I don't know why you'd say that, but I'd seriously think twice before selling off your entire collection. I've done that once or twice after I thought I was getting out of gaming forever and ending up buying back time and time again (at a much higher price I might add).

Sit back, take a breather for a bit. In a week or two if you still feel like selling your colelction then do it, but if you do it on a whim you'll be sorry.

Tempest

You're just silly. Man, I said you'd do this. Sometimes I just hate it when I'm right.

Secondly, you need better descriptions. If you are going to sell everything, make an effort! Better descriptions make for more sales...

Your "dev. jag" is either a 2MB, 4MB, or CD Development System. Without a manual, alpine, cables, or software, you're looking at different prices. Is it just the console? Ew.

By "new" blue/gray controlls, are you implying that they have boxes? Why do you list them as new?

There's a midi board for the jag? Is it functional with the jag or is there software needed to use it? What's the deal? Give those of us that haven't seen one a good description and you may see more people interested.

If you're not selling,

Happy gaming!

(If you are, you simply won't enjoy gaming as much ever again.)

I also feel like im not wanted here either... :sad:

ACK! :o

Dude, how can ya say that? :sad:

*sniff*

With the exception of you, Saturn. Your my best bud on here :)

Cool. :)

I wish you wouldn't sell or leave but if you feel you have to, at least pop in from time to time. 8)

Some of the stuff you've done is legendary. :thumbsup: I hate to see another "Great One" exit the Jag scene. ;)

JagWarlord...

I was 'sorta' in the same spot as you when I tried to leave the scene..

(but as you see I'm still around)

I left for different reasons (er tried to leave, and it was because the hobby was becoming too damn expensive!) but as you can see I'm not completely out of it. I still have a handful of things and my JagCD and stuff alike. I'll always have T2k too :) (I could never sell that game, ever!)

Yea... and as everyone else said, stay here or at least pop in once in a while! :) I think once you've really been into this stuff you never actually leave (unless you weren't really into it to begin with, then I guess that's a different story)

Fun times with much more cool stuff to come! Stick around! :)

Clint Thompson

Your "dev. jag"  is either a 2MB, 4MB, or CD Development System. Without a manual, alpine, cables, or software, you're looking at different prices. Is it just the console? Ew.

There is a 4MB CONSOLE? I thought it was only the alpines that were 2 or 4 MB don't see the point in a 4MB console..

interested if they exist tho.

I haven't heard a discouraging word against you, JW. I've always found your posts to be knowledgable and enjoyable.

Hopefully its just a temporary thing you "not feeling the love" and that you will reconsider. Hate to see you give up something you've worked so hard to put together.

Mendon

Wow, thanks for the kind words everyone! Damn, now I feel stupid...I thought alot of you couldn't stand me...

I will admit... I can be a little annoying at times though.

I decided I was going to sell my Jaguar stuff because, without having fellow Jaguar friends, whats the point to continue collecting???

Its all about making friends and talking about the stuff you love most, Jaguar!

I have reconsidered selling my collection! :)

Now where was I.....oh yeah, 10 more NIB games till I have a complete collection!!! Telegames here I come! :D