IGNORED

Design a Cover Contest!

davidcalgary29

Thanks for all the great entries! I'm going to take a few days to look over all of the covers, and will announce the winner on Thursday.

I've also found an extra copy of "Iron Soldier", one of the Jag's best games, so the winner will be getting at least one (and perhaps two) games to go with their Jag. :)

...and now, the winner!

All entries for the "Design a Cover Contest" were absolutely superb, and all of them are winners in their own right. Omar's "surfer" cover captured the playful spirit of Klax in a most imaginative fashion, though, and to him goes a jaguar package with Iron Soldier and NBA Jam: TE. PM me your address, and your items shall be sent on their way!

Yes, I'm here!

Thank you all! There were good covers in the contest.

I'm really happy about this, but since my english is not that good, it takes me a long time to post anything.

(I start to doubt and think "is this correctly written? can this be interpreted in a negative way'", all sorts of things.)

I have never seen or played an Atar Jaguar (my neighbour had one with Iron Soldier, but before I could test it his familiy gave it as a gift to a cousin of him) and they are not common at all in my country, so this is going to be a great chance to finally play it.

Yes, I'm here!

Thank you all! There were good covers in the contest.  

I'm really happy about this, but since my english is not that good, it takes me a long time to post anything.  

(I start to doubt and think "is this correctly written? can this be interpreted in a negative way'", all sorts of things.)

I have never seen or played an Atar Jaguar (my neighbour had one with Iron Soldier, but before I could test it his familiy gave it as a gift to a cousin of him) and they are not common at all in my country, so this is going to be a great chance to finally play it.

I dont think you will be dissappointed. The jag has some fun games.

• 3 months later...

David, thanks again for the Jaguar! It arrived today with Iron Soldier and Dino Dudes...it's great, really. I never played a Jaguar before today, it's cool. I really like the controller.

As soon as I get some free time from work I will attempt to finish Iron Soldier, hehe. I always wanted to play it, I even have around here a magazine ad of the game that appeared in an old EGM.

Thanks!

David, thanks again for the Jaguar! It arrived today with Iron Soldier and Dino Dudes...it's great, really. I never played a Jaguar before today, it's cool. I really like the controller.  

As soon as I get some free time from work I will attempt to finish Iron Soldier, hehe. I always wanted to play it, I even have around here a magazine ad of the game that appeared in an old EGM.

Thanks!

I thought you were supposed to get NBA JAM. Oh well. Damn! I cant believe that this topic got bumped! Its so old.