IGNORED

Activision Anthology for GBA (My first impressions)

cryptik76

I managed to get the last copy of Activision Anthology for the GBA at my local KB Toy Works. Pretty good emulation, though some of the games play a bit too slow for my liking. Music is pretty good also, though it's mostly original creations and not a whole lot of them. The addition of some of the homebrew Atari 2600 games is a big plus. Worth my $30.

• 8 months later...
I got my Activision Anthology for GBA yesterday.  I had a tough time finding one in time for my business trip.  I finally found it at Best Buy, which hardly had any carts to begin with.

I know I'm getting this a little late, but I just got a GBA SP (NES Retro) for Fathers Day.  This cart was a MUST have.  It's been a lot of fun playing these Activision games on a Portable.  Could you have imagined this as a kid in the 1970's?  :love:  

Nope. If someone would have told me that I would still have been playing Atari 2600 games in the 21st century, I would have thought that this person was crazy.

I dunno ... games were my life back then and there's no way I would have believed the quality and quantity of what we've got now. I could have been happy with nothing but VCS for a loooooong time so long as new software kept coming out.

Hey, check out this site called atariage.com! New software *is* coming out for the VCS all the time! ;)