IGNORED

For Trade: Ms Space Fury - Colecovision - CGE2001 release

Goblin

I've got a copy of Ms Space Fury, the limited edition Colecovision release, produced by Digital Press for CGE 2001. It as mint as the day I received it. It gets very little play at my house, so I'm offering this up for trade. Copies of this game don't become available very often, so use this opportunity to snag it as a christmas present to yourself.

[For more on the game: http://www.digitpress.com/archives/mssf/ ]

I am really looking for a Turbo Express set up (system and cards) or a GBA flash card set up. But if you are interested and don't have either of these items PM me a trade list and I'll take a look. No promises as I'd really like to hold out for one of these, but I'll see. And if you have either a Turbo Express or GBA flash card, but aren't interested in Ms Space Fury, PM me too as I've got some other goodies including a few prototypes that we might be able to deal with.

I can send pictures upon request. And I would like to limit the trade to US only.

I've got a great photo I can email to anyone who is interested. I would also like to say I'll now be happy to accept cash offers. This is a good opportunity to spend that Christmas money you are bound to get and to buy yourself something nice for your collection.

The last one I know of to be sold was on ebay back in October, so these definately don't come up very often.