IGNORED

How many games have you completed?

SteveW

I think that looks like a little isolated island  :P Not a nice place to live on happily ever after. I think they just had a moment of romance..and then split up again  :love:  ;)

Oh, come on now, they both have Hydras, I'm sure they didn't decide to settle down there. They probably took advantage of the fact that they were secluded, if ya know what I mean. :D

My gaming tastes tend to fall in the "quick game" category, so I usually play games like Loopz, Joust or Shanghai (Well, hey, I guess I can say I've "Beaten" Shanghai many times...) But I have beaten Double Dragon (both Lynx and ST versions) and I believe Ninja Gaiden, since it was the first game I owned.

I do distinctly remember beating Rampage though.  Fun game.

Can ya actually beat Rampage? I thought that one went on and on... I may be thinking of the Playstation version.. Heck, I may have beaten it as well, then. I certainly played a lot of it.

I played my Lynx to death when it first came out. I know I have beat the following games:

- Gates of Zendocon

- Chips Challenge

- Electrocop

- Zarlor Mercenary

- Blue Lightning

I've also played many games where you can "win" more easily, such as Shanghai. There are many more games that I need to spend some quality time with. Some of the lists I see being posted are quite scary. :)

..Al

Road Riot (my copy often freezes at the end of the game  anyone else have seen the same problem?)

I think so. I believe the prototype is incomplete.

Can ya actually beat Rampage? I thought that one went on and on...

Yep. I was kinda surprised too. I think it's on level 50. I don't want to give away the ending though.

Tempest

Yes you can beat Rampage. Its one of the few I have. Although after you're done I believe it does start over again (with you still having whatever lives you had left). As for other stuff I've beat... not much. Paperboy, but not on the hardest level and I got to the last stage of Kung Food, but didnt beat it. I must be one of the few people that thought the game funny enough to play it to that point.

Lynx games that I've completed:

Batman Returns

Chip's Challenge

Double Dragon

Dracula: The Undead

Gates of Zendocon

Hydra

Klax

Lemmings

Ninja Gaiden

Paperboy

Pit-Fighter

Rampage

Shadow of the Beast

Shanghai

S.T.U.N. Runner

Steel Talons

Todd's Adventures in Slime World (only some variations)

Zarlor Mercenary

• 2 weeks later...
Hihi, this is sick. Do you know the size of my shoes too?

I do take computer science courses at GU (at Chalmers campus), but how did you know that? And yes, I do need to priority them more. ;)

You're at chalmers too? I'll take "advanced computer graphics" this spring and a swedish lynx-game would be the perfect project, don't you think?   :)

I just read what you wrote here on the forum and then put two and two together :)

No, I am not at Chalmers. I live on the east side of the country. Good luck with your studies! Im sure there will be a swedish lynx-game some day.

Anyone else beat KLAX?  :ponder:

To you who have beaten this game: How many waves have Klax?? I don't think I have come anywhere near the end yet. :roll:

To you who have beaten this game: How many waves have Klax?? I don't think I have come anywhere near the end yet. :roll:

There are 100 levels. It's not really a hard game. You just have to perserve. There is a neat ending animation at the end made just for the Lynx. ;)

• 2 months later...

Out of my 30+ games I only finished two!

Gates of Zendocon and Rygar!

I remember the last boss in Gates of Zendocon.

But Rygar's ending, I foget. It's been over 10years!!

I made it to level 8 on my 3rd try lastweek...

I must keep working at it...must beat it again...heheh

• 2 months later...

There are 100 levels. It's not really a hard game. You just have to perserve. There is a neat ending animation at the end made just for the Lynx. ;)

Alright! Now I have beaten Klax also and seen that animation at the end :)

I thought that the last level of Klax would never end :D