IGNORED

FA lots of differerent game systems!

It's CONSOLE MADNESS! Well, no... not really "madness", but I'm having to let go a few of my spares to make some space. Here's what I've got on the block this week:

2600 Junior + games

2600 4 switch + games

7800 + sealed games

NES Toploader

SNES boxed (incl Super Game Boy cart)

NES Action Pak (incl. gun and floor pad) boxed

Sega Master system boxed (incl. gun and 3D glasses)

Turbo Grafx 16

My seller name is "blackhula" and the direct link is http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...5&since=-1&rd=1

I'm clearing out a lot of video game goodies in the coming weeks. Thanks for looking!

Glad that you like the radio - I thought that it was pretty slick too when I got it. I was either going to fix it up (maybe retrofit it with a new amp, CD player, etc.) or I was going to drop in a Theremin. As it happens I didn't do either, and I've run out of room here!

Sadly, those kinds of weird antiquities are really interesting to me too - but old technology tends to be on the big side! Not the thing to collect when there's no space! I've got several pieces of old audio and video testing equipment too that is just SO cool to have around, but is massively big. I'm gonna need a lifestyle upgrade if I going to keep surrounding myself with weird old junk. :)