IGNORED

For sale or trade... @ sealed ADULT 2600 games !!!

BTHOTU

Hey guys, I have two sealed adult atari games new in box for sale. They are Bachelor Party by Mystique, and a 2 in 1 set with Cathouse Blues and Philly Flasher. They are in very good condition, Bachelor party has no indented corners, but there is a small hole in the shrink wrap, about the size of a quarter, but it is still sealed. The 2 in 1 has a small dent in one corner of the box but other than that is in perfect condition. Both of these games have never been opened, and are great for a collection.

Let me know if you are intrested.

I will trade for Atari games, Rare ones, Opened Adult games, NES stuff, New system games, and all sorts of other stuff just ask. I am looking for a tv screen for an xbox or ps2 also.

I will also sell them out right too.

I can send pictures too if you want.

Im not sure really, just send me a list of stuff for trade, I perfer comlete nes games, I will also trade for newer stuff like ps2 xbox, or gamecube stuff, 2600 games dvds, and alot of other system games or stuff.

I could use a 5200 system or a jag

:D

Speaking of which I picked up a few complete NES games today:

nesfinds.jpg

Anything tempting? :ponder: Some aren't complete, there are afew without manuals. And all were rentals with stickers which I believe I can get off safely, beside for one that looked new inside in plastic. All have gamestop stickers on them right now. I'm still deciding what I want to do with them, might keep them. :?

What's that controller at the top of the picture?  It looks awesome  :love:

That's a MAS Systems arcade stick, heavy sucker!

http://www.massystems.com/ProStick.html

Mine are for the Supernova Jamma thingy lets me play Jamma boards on my tv, it came with a set of those sticks.

And yeah it was unlicensed Nes game bliss today at the GS! :)

What's that controller at the top of the picture?  It looks awesome  :love:

That's a MAS Systems arcade stick, heavy sucker!

http://www.massystems.com/ProStick.html

Mine are for the Supernova Jamma thingy lets me play Jamma boards on my tv, it came with a set of those sticks.

And yeah it was unlicensed Nes game bliss today at the GS! :)

I must get myself one of those. Thanks for the link :D

They're neat, but it's nothing you couldn't make yourself for probably less than half the cost. It's basically just arcade parts, like Happs, and particle board, then finished up with t-trim and they have some lamanated top piece for it. But I've seen some way cooler homemade ones out there, and there are ready made boxes as well redoctane use to sell them, and I've seen lighter metal versions, some with plexi bensels for covering artwork. SGR has some good links & pics. I don't know paying $100 for a controller and probably another $20 or so to ship is kind of insane LOL

I'll trade for the Bachelor Party.  What are you looking for?  Let me know.

:?

I am keeping some games, not selling all of them.

I have Custer's and Beat Em but always wanted Bachelor Party. I have a nice Jag with the box, two controllers, A/V Composite Cable, many games.