IGNORED

Many bundles up for trade/sale! NES, SNES, GG, 3DO, 2600, GB

KIWASABI

Hey guys... First of all I'm not going to post all the games because that's totally time consuming, but if you're honestly interested in one or more of the bundles don't hesitate to ask and I'll get you a list of all the games. Please e mail me at adam_coate_00@yahoo.com or im me at CaptainKIWASABI if you're interested... Here's what I'm interested in(among cash, of course ):

GBA Games:

Castlevania: HoD

Doom 1 and 2

Duke Nukem Advance

Ninja-o

Max Payne

PS2 Games:

True Crime

Hitman 2

LotR: RotK

Prince of Persia

Rogue Ops

Mission Impossible 2

If you have a cool bundle(kinda obscure) I may do a bundle trade as well... Oh, I'd also trade for a decent gamecube bundle... The games I'd like most are:Eternal darkness, Viewtiful Joe, Mario Kart DD, and Metroid Prime... List any other exclusives you've got

NES Bundle:

Console,all hookups, 3 controllers, the giant joystick/arcade stick, gun, and multitap I believe.

Anticipation

Mario Bros. X 2

Mario Bros/Duck Hunt

A boy and his blob

Ghost Busters

MTV's Remote Control

Otheto

Operation Wolf w/ Manual

mario bros 2

blades of steel

Goldstar 3DO Bundle:

The rarest 3DO model! Console, all hookups,Original docs, original controller, 3rd party controller

About 25 originals, most with boxes, some instructions and disc, and a few disc only... Check collection, not all are listed there, a few may be mistakes, I did it rather hastily a while back..

SNES Bundle:

Console, all hookups, 2 original controllers, 3rd party controller, multitap, superscope(if you want it, doesn't have the plug in for the console)

About 20-25 games... Some off the top of my head, Contra III, Blackthorne, Uniracers, etc...

Atari 2600 Bundle:

Console, all hookups(RF hookup included), 2 joysticks, 2 tennis paddles, and about 15-20 games... Some off the top of my head: Space Invaders, Pitfall, Ms. Pacman, Missile Command, Pinball,etc...

Sega Saturn:

Console, original box(just box, no insides), original controller, 3rd party controller

NiGHTS into dreams

Gameboy Color:

Purple, screen little scratched. Comes with NHL 2000 and perhaps Metal Gear Solid if the offer is right...But that game is worth 15-20... Includes charger

Gameboy Pocket:

Includes Pokemon Yellow.. Willing to let it go rather cheap.. Includes charger

Gamegear:

System is in rough shape... D-pad is a little loose and screen is scratched up.. Still very playable, comes with a nice carrying case which holds the all 11 games.. Some I can think of: Dracula, Taz, Sonic 2, Columns, Ecco the dolphin, Poker Faced Pete's Blackjack, NHL 94, etc...

Non-working CD64:

This unit hooks up underneath an N64 system and is used to play/rip backups.. I believe it could be fixed, but now the cd-rom drive door is stuck(should be easily fixed, it's just a standard comp cd-rom drive)... This will go cheap, if you know how to fix consoles this will be a dream come true because these retail for $200 and you have to pay shipping for china...

Well, I think that's about it.. I would prefer it if you didn't post here, please e mail me at adam_coate_00@yahoo.com or im me at CaptainKIWASABI... Thanks guys...

-Adam