IGNORED

For Sale, Older Neo Geo Home Cartridges!!! Fire Sale!!!

Lastblade

I am selling off my collection of Neo Geo games. At least the ones I don't play anymore. Most of these carts are gamer's condition, they aren't terrible, but aren't mint. I tried to categorize the conditions of the various parts of each game. Since these games are all older carts, they come with the older case where the inside plastics can easily be broken.... Therefore, I separate out the 2 condition between the exterior case and the interior case.

Let me know if you guys have any questions. I have dealt with a few people here (but many more on the internet over the years), my ebay's handle is Lastblade as well (but I haven't gone there in awhile).

Shipping is separate, about $5 first game and maybe $1 or 2 additional dollar per game within USA. I have never shipped a game outside of USA, so if you are really interested, we will have to work something out. My main concern is getting the games to you in the manner I described it and not worse :)

Without further ado, here is a list of games and my asking price:

Game/ Price /Insert /Box /Box Inside/ Instruction /Baggy /Cartridge/ Note

baseballstars.jpg

Baseball Stars (US) $35 Very Good/Very Good/Very Good/Very Good/Yes/Very Good

King of Monsters 2 (Jap) $47 Very Good/Very Good/Fair/Very Good/No/Very Good/Inside plastic has cracks

csword.jpg

Crossed Swords (US) $37 Very Good/Very Good/Fair/Very Good/Yes/Very Good/Inside plastic has cracks

mahjong.jpg

Mahjong Kyo Retsuden (Jap) $60 Very Good/Very Good/Fair/Very Good/No/Very Good/Inside plastic has cracks

sengoku.jpg

Sengoku (US) $37 Very Good/Poor/Fair/Good/No/Very Good/Box is pretty beat up but the inside is in good condition

wh.jpg

World Heroes (Jap) $25 Good/Very Good/Fair/Good/No/Very Good/Inside plastic has cracks

samsho.jpg

Samurai Shodown 1 (US) $37 Very Good/Good/Poor/Very Good/No/Very Good/Inside plastic has lots of cracks

ridinghero.jpg

Riding Hero (US) $20 Very Good/Poor/Good/Very Good/No/Very Good/Box is pretty beat up but the inside is in good condition

More Games....

Cyber Lip (US) $47 Very Good/Very Good/Fair/Very Good/Yes/Very Good/Inside plastic has cracks

blues.jpg

Blue's Journey (US) $35 Very Good/Poor/Good/Very Good/No/Very Good/Box looks fine but some part is falling apart when you open

nam.jpg

Nam-1975 (US) $40 Very Good/Very Good/Fair/Very Good/No/Very Good/Inside plastic has cracks

firesuplex.jpg

Fire Suplex (Jap) $35 Very Good/Very Good/Very Good/Very Good/No/Very Good/Same as 3 Count Bout

3cb.jpg

3 Count Bout (US) $35 Good/Very Good/Very Good/Fair/No/Very Good

superspy.jpg

The Super Spy (US) $45 Very Good/Very Good/Very Good/Very Good/No/Very Good

ninjacombat.jpg

Ninja Combat (US) $32 Good/Very Good/Very Good/Very Good/No/Very Good

thrashrally.jpg

Thrash Rally (US) $35 Very Good/Very Good/Poor/Very Good/Yes/Very Good/Inside plastic has lots of cracks

Nobody's probably interested in them! :P

Why post if you're not gonna post the list? :ponder: Was only a couple weeks ago you were asking if anyone was interested in...

Post teh list and them you'll have interest. ;)

Or I'll give you $5 a pop for them sight & title unseen, :D And I'll take any MVS carts you can find too! 8)

Yes, I have plenty of references... I am doing a deal right now with 2 members on this board. I just finished a huge neo-geo games deal with someone in England (on www.neo-geo.com), of course, I dealt with others on that board as well.

On the next level board, I sold 1 item there :) On ebay, my handle is "Lastblade" (but mostly as a buyer and I have not gone there in awhile). In short, I will make sure your buying experience from me is as enjoyable as possible.

I didn't have a pic of Crossed Sword? I will rectify that later!

EDIT: Crossed Sword picture is up there!! Free your mind! Open your eyes! :D