IGNORED

Up for grabs: two Panda Atari carts - One sold, one to go!

Adam Gallant

Hiya folks, I seem to have a knack for coming up with some rare-ish carts buy buying bundle/lots of games from people. A couple came up through my latest purchase, looking to see what people might want for them. Both are cart only:

Exocet (Panda 1983, left 1/4 of label is curled up from the cart, but label is fully there. Tested and working) - SOLD

Sea Hawk (Panda 1983, label fully on cart, bit of sunfading or staining on upper right hand corner, just a bit of discoloration. Tested and working) - first $20 shipped via paypal gets it!

Just seeing if anyone wants these as they're apparently kinda rare. I'm still sorting through to see what's there...

-AG

It is different, a rarer version of it, according to both AA and the DP rarity guides. Thd DP guide mentions that Panda Co. bought out rights to some games and made their own versions, most having only an end label with nothing on the front. This is one of those carts.

Other than that, I have no clue about it. I've played it, and it works. :) I'm more of a Coleco collector really, I don't keep up on the Atari stuff

-AG