IGNORED

Spider Fighter best?

Brad2600

Yet another thread where you post your best scores. This time, it's Spider Fighter.

I have to admit that I wasn't concentrating hard enough when I did get the kind of score I have on this game. Also, Spider Fighter is a bit too easy even on the easiest setting.

post-2042-1074719545_thumb.jpg

I will have to try and get that much someday. Honestly, I'm more into seeing what I can do, rather than beating a game for fame.

I really want to beat the TwinGalaxies entry for Spitfire Attack. I can easily score 60k points on this game and I intend to try and top 100k..though the game gets very difficult after a certain amount of points.

Here is mine from a long time ago.. I sent it in to liquid's high score page, but it never made it up...

The picture is terrible... the score reads 239490.

Let me explain.

When I got the high score, I couldn't find the camera.. I was running around the house looking everwhere for it, but I could only find the video camera. :sad: So I videotaped the screen with the high score still displayed, then later when I finally found the freakin' camera, I took a picture of it playing back on the TV... (whew!)

post-697-1074720224_thumb.jpg

Still a good score.

I figure that since I'm going to be unemployed soon, in between searching for another job and classes, I'm gonna need something to keep me out of trouble. Hence, Atari works best for that.

I really want to top 100k. Spider Fighter is a bit too easy in some ways but it makes a good starter game for attempting to roll scores.

I do expect "Mr.Activision" Todd Rogers to be posting his scores.

:)

my highest score is 148,900

i could have kept going forever, but being a kid with a MOM that will shut off the power to my room from the fuse box, just to make me do something that coulda waited a few more hours to do, since that incident i havent put Spider Fighter into my atari ever again