IGNORED

Sega Master System / Sega Genesis Question

Hello! Being a Star Wars collector, as well as a video-gamer, I tend to pick up Star Wars titles regardless if I have the system or not. Here's my problem.

I am eventually going to pick up a Genesis System, and the 32x adapter for the Star Wars Arcade game. (I have a Nomad, but the adapter won't work in that.) Is there an adapter out there that allows someone to play Sega Master System games on a Genesis? I thought there was somethign created, but I am not 100% sure.

See, I have a Sega Master System Star Wars Cartridge, and I want to play it. But, I don't want to buy more systems than I have to. If I have to buy a Genesis for the 32x, I'd like an additional addapter if I could.

Also, the cartridge says Mega Pack, or Mega cartridge on the back, and the label is white. I want to make sure that the system/adapter I get is going to work with my game.

Anyone that has any information in this matter would help.

I have a extra Master system if you want it. We can work something out im sure. btw I have"hacked up" a pbc to work on my JVC. Looks real good. But anyway, If you would like it pm me. If I remember right, I am missing the rf unit. But a old nes one should work. I know i got the controllers and plug. I can hook you up with a few games if you want them too.

It will not physically fit in a Genesis 2 unless you hack off some plastic (A crime against nature) and won't run in a Genesis 3 due to some varying tech architecture inside. So yes, the PBC is really only meant for the first Genesis model.
The Gen3 removed hte z80, if I recall. Which doesn't flat-out break most games, but DOES cause them to have odd sound.