IGNORED

Now Accepting Cuttle Cart 2 Preorders

cschell

Just placed an order.

I wonder a bit about the first line displayed after order:

"de... User unknown /home/schells/dead.letter... Saved message in /home/schells/dead.letter"...

You entered an invalid email address, so it could not email you a copy of your receipt. (The order still got to me, so all is ok.)

Chad

Just placed an order.

I wonder a bit about the first line displayed after order:

"de... User unknown /home/schells/dead.letter... Saved message in /home/schells/dead.letter"...

You entered an invalid email address, so it could not email you a copy of your receipt. (The order still got to me, so all is ok.)

Chad

Yep, my fault, I received your PM now.

Thanks.

Matthias

www.newegg.com

Bought MMC card reader/writer for $14

Bought a 128Mb MMC card for $35

I have been told that the 32Mb card is big enough but the 128Mb is the best deal for the price. I did see some 32Mb cards for around $18 on Pricewatch, but I dont trust many online companies there. Newegg & Amazon are by far the best in my opinion. i have dealt with them many times with no problems.

Anyone else is welcome to post other places to get this equipment.

Placed my order too! Can't wait to get it! Looks like terrific stuff for us 7800 nuts!  

Now - anyone got a site where we can get a raw archive of Atari 2600 BIN files and Atari 7800 bin files?

Mark R

I have the Atari 2600 Roms in 4 Zip files, if you want them I can email to you. PM me where to email them.

www.newegg.com    

Bought MMC card reader/writer for $14

Bought a 128Mb MMC card for $35

I have been told that the 32Mb card is big enough but the 128Mb is the best deal for the price.   I did see some 32Mb cards for around $18 on Pricewatch, but I dont trust many online companies there.  Newegg & Amazon are by far the best in my opinion.  i have dealt with them many times with no problems.

Anyone else is welcome to post other places to get this equipment.

I got a Kingston 32mb MMC card from ewiz.com, free shipping, no tax for $17. Ordered from them in the past, no problems.

http://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?p=MMC-32KI&c=PG

Card readers from ecost.com, they have specials on them to make it free after rebate, can't beat that!

Any technical guys feel like explaining how to make the Cuttle Cart's software run under Mac OS X?

For those of us that bought our Macs because we don't "want" to know about "compiling" etc., english would be nice.

Mark

(Who remembers the Dreamcast burning instructions that weren't written for the average computer user)

one PCMCIA memory card reader/writer: $23

one 32MB MMC card: $17.00

one Cuttle Cart 2: $200.00

being able to play all the 2600 and 7800 ROMS on a 7800 with one cart, with a sleek menu-driven interface and instruction manuals to boot:

PRICELESS!!!

(thanks Chad!!)

Hey Rob Mitchell!

Someone else is moving in on the over-enthusiastic support/endorsement catagory! :)

Oh well, we can let a few more in. :D

Just kidding johnnyc!

Mac X should be able to read and write the MMC card as a standard "DOS" filesystem. It might throw some hidden files on there (bad idea).

Getting the ROM cleanup softare to run.. well.. we need source code for that.

Best bet is to try it under Virtual PC.

Any technical guys feel like explaining how to make the Cuttle Cart's software run under Mac OS X?  

For those of us that bought our Macs because we don't "want" to know about "compiling" etc., english would be nice.  

Mark

(Who remembers the Dreamcast burning instructions that weren't written for the average computer user)

Getting the ROM cleanup softare to run.. well.. we need source code for that.

Source code is already posted on the files section of my website.

The beta tester who wrote most of the linux code just switched to a Mac running OS X. He said the code did compile (at least one of the programs, I don't recall which) but that we was super busy and he'd get back to me.

So someday there may be compiled Mac binaries available, but I don't having any details available, and it's completely out of my control.

Chad

The beta tester who wrote most of the linux code just switched to a Mac running OS X.  He said the code did compile (at least one of the programs, I don't recall which) but that we was super busy and he'd get back to me.

So someday there may be compiled Mac binaries available, but I don't having any details available, and it's completely out of my control.

I'm also hoping this happens, as I am now using OS X full-time as well (migrated from Windows).

..Al