IGNORED

SNES Super Metroid wanted

-^CrossBow^-

Kinda unusual for me to post a want in here, but I thought I would give it a shot and see. As the topic title states..

I am looking for a Super Metroid for the SNES. I recently picked up Metroid Prime for my Cube at Christmas, and have been converted. If anyone has a spare one they are looking to get rid of let me know what you are looking for in trade or monetary value etc?

I am looking for the Cart only. I don't require the box and instructions. Just a cart in fairly good shape that works.

:D

I have seen one that they are asking $10 for, they may have it this weekend. I could pick it up, I usually don't spend this much on a SNES game though. I would buy it for $5 if I saw Super Metroid and just sell it on ebay assuming the battery back up still works good. That is something else to consider. :ponder:

Not too worried about the battery. I can get into an SNES cart if I really have to and replace that. However, I do need to pick up one of those bit sets sometime.

Sure go ahead and pick that up for me if you see if $10. We can then handle the payment promptly afterwards. And Thanks!