IGNORED

Cuttle Cart on ebay w/BIN

Goblin

I noticed the BIN is $230.  Are you trying to pay for the new CC2?  Good luck anyway, I'm waiting for CC2 so I'll pass that one.

No, I'm not planning on getting the CC2. I don't have a 7800 and really don't need another system anytime soon. I saw that another CC is ending in about an hour and is currently at $200, so with a flurry of last minute bidding it will likely end around $220. If figured if someone felt bad about losing out on that one perhaps they will use my BIN to get one without the hassle of being outbid at the last minute.

Doesn't seem like a bad price. They have sold for a whole lot more! Prices are going down now as the CC2 gets closer. I have a 7800 righ now, but I'm not planing on keeping it, so I think I will pass on the CC2 as well. I thought about it for some time, and was about to put in for a preorder, but I've decided to pass. : To me, I like where the 2600/5200 are with homebrews/hacks and I want to support them and buy the new games. I have most of the original stuff besides the really rare 2600, but I now have a modded Supercharger so that's not much of an issue either. So large collection, plus a few multicarts, plus the ability to load games via the supercharger. The CC is not a necessity. If I had to buy one thou, I think I would prefer the CC1, as I would rather have 2600 compatibility. There are few 7800 games to begin with, and since complete collections are not too hard to obtain, it's almost not really needed to be a 7800 device. Just an improved version of the 2600 I think would have rocked.

If I had to buy one thou, I think I would prefer the CC1, as I would rather have 2600 compatibility. There are few 7800 games to begin with, and since complete collections are not too hard to obtain, it's almost not really needed to be a 7800 device. Just an improved version of the 2600 I think would have rocked.

I think CC2 has backwards compatability with the 2600, but like you, I also have most of the games for the 2600 and all of the games for the 7800, and I also have a Mac, not a PC, so I don't think I'll be getting one either.

$230 is a good BIN on CC1. I'm sure someone will go for it.

i traded my first CC for

a boxed gamecube with spy hunter and rogue squadrun, a modded supercharger w/worship the woodgrain, 5200 rollerball controller, and $100

he was gonna throw in an atari 5200 system as well but i told him to keep that POS :D plus at that time i had 2 of them already

and then he sold the CC on ebay and i think it went for around $350 :o

Povlok1 will be changing that soon though. ;)

Did you ever get your 5200 package deal from him ? :ponder:

:P

I switched it up to a mint 7800 with the plastic still on the silver, and a 5200 basic setup. Also a bunch of those prototype rom chips. And some other stuff I forgot about. I think maybe a silver gravitar, but I am not sure if that was for sure or not.

I still plan on making a trip down there to settle up on this.

Don't miss your change to own the original:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3074655931

I finally got around to listing this, use the BIN to avoid the bidding hassle.

The BIN is no longer available as the reserve has been met. So bid early and often on this, don't miss out on a chance to own the original.