IGNORED

Anyone have an NES toploader for sale?? GOT ONE :)

BTHOTU

Let me put a price range on it. A system with dog bone controllers 70-85 depending on condition.

One with a box and everything, 90-130 depending on condition.

I have stuff for trade too, a SNES, NES, SEGA, and lots of games and stuff for atari 2600 ( rare to common games, like frogger II , Atari video cube, and Custers revenge), NES (a lot of fun commons), SNES( most sports )...

Eh I stick with my trusty toaster model.

I've seen toploaders but they always go over $100 in this area. The only difference is that you plug the cart in at the top and not in the front. I don't get it..LOL :D

The difference being that they supposedly don't wear out as bad as the toasters, and that they look way cooler.. I could never pay $80 for a nintendo though. Actually, the 3 toasters I were given to me.

Got a complete boxed one :)  

Thanks Starscream  :D

nice

what was the final damage?

$85?? :D

mine isnt boxed and it didnt come with a dogbone controller - just the hook ups and a normal nes pad, i paid $20 for it at a flea market so i will never complain :D

when i saw it on the table there was another guy looking at it, as soon as he turn his head for 1 second, i said how much for the nes, he said $20, i said SOLD!!!!! and the guy that was looking at it gave me a dirty look :D

The difference being that they supposedly don't wear out as bad as the toasters, and that they look way cooler..

I've always thought the older style NES's were extremely cool looking. I have three of them (one boxed). I bought my boxed top-loader because they are so much more reliable than the older model... but I think the newer design is quite ugly. :-P

The dogbone controllers are neat though. :-)

1. Top loading systems always make great pin contact unless the cart ITSELF is dirty. The spring-tray side-loading NES makes SHITTY contact, even when re-pinned. *

2. For cost-saving reasons, Nintendo did not put a lockout chip in their top loader model.

3. Some people seem to really prefer the included dogbone controllers (I for one hate 'em).

4. It has a very nice compact profile that makes it fit anywhere or be easily portable.

* Unless you have somebody mod it for you with a Game Genie. ;)

Well almost complete, Is there a difference in the top loaders RF and Power supply, if so I wouldnt mind getting your RF :)

This is coming mint with everything, except the PS amd RF it has all the bags, and controller. Styrofoam insert and all!!!

check this auction out and tell me I did not get a good deal, but mine wont go to ebay :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MEBWA%3AIT&rd=1