IGNORED

(31 IN 1) My Mom's NES Cart Find

My mother found two NES carts for me today at a second hand store. The other was Dusty Diamond and it has since sold. This 31-in-1 cart is fully intact and the contacts look good but I have no system to test it on right now. The game used to have a sticker on the back but it is ripped so illegible, I believe this is where it listed the games the cart contains. The label looks a lot like Contra to me but I don't know.

Any offers?

I have been receiving PM's about the 31-in-1 and the price as I expected but I don't know. I do know that I sold a 190(something)-in-1 NES cart on eBay BIN (luckily before they kicked it) for about $80 but it was tested and did work great. Also, be warned that these pirate carts don't always have the number of games they advertise. I wish I had a system to plug this one in. I have someone at $20 on this but I think it is worth more. :P

:D

how much for dusty diamond softball shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MESSE%3AIT&rd=1

I decided to try that one on eBay but I would give it to you for the BIN price and I would pay for shipping. If you are interested, please let me know, don't hit the BIN and S&H is on me. Thanks!

BTW, I can't find much info on this 31 in 1 game. The more I look at it, the more I think it has a "contra" like label. Anyone know what these go for (or would go for if eBay didn't kick them). I have seen multi cart NES games that need the famicom adaptor but this one is in a real good look alike Nintendo casing.

I know it's not as popular as eBay... but bidiots.com doesn't boot things like that (as far as i'm aware of) I've put some stuff up and hasn't gotten the boot.

www.bidiots.com

Thanks! Maybe I'll try that.

BTW...Dusty Diamond has been SOLD. The 31-in-1 still available.

UPDATE:

I had someone at $20 and I just got another offer for $30 shipped but I may still try Bidiots, maybe I will hold on until it takes off a little. I wish I knew the going prices on these, it is hard to price if eBay doesn't allow it. I don't know waht to do, any other offers? :D