IGNORED

FA 300-400 SNES games all boxed most complete

dave2236

Just wanted to let everyone know I am selling off a huge lot of Boxed and Complete SNES games.

Will be listing 50-60 games a day for the next week or so.

Check them out if your interested and if you want to do some advertising on other forums for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

thanks, dave

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcI...1&sort=3&rows=0

Hey Dave, what's with the Zelda's & SMB3 boxes in your Nes collection? Are those Canadian versions? Mattel or something? the ones with the red blocks on the side.. Also is that a box variation on Gun.Smoke? It any different from the front, or just the logo from the side? It's looking pretty good btw! :thumbsup:

The SMB3 boxes have 2 different versions in the US, plus a 3rd which was packaged with the challenge set.

both zeldas are US , one is the classic version adn the other is the re-released grey cart. Plus there is a 3rd box variation for Link.

I'm actually working on a website devoted to NES variations. Me and another collector started the work, and I've had some good feedback and help with info for the site. I have no time to work on it now, so much won't get done till spring break or summer.

Yes, gunsmoke has 2 different carts and boxes

NES Variants site I am working on

http://www.angelfire.com/hero/nesvariants/

Thanks for the advice, but if you knew how much I had invested in this SNES collection....I'm still losing my a**

I don't doubt that, especially if you bought all of them new originally. The problem is, particularly around this site, you're dealing with the AFTER aftermarket. We're the crowd who collects classic games because you can buy a truckload of the unsold for a few measly bits of scringestone. I do on occasion buy boxed games on eBay for good money, but it's inversely proportional to "how much I want it" and "how much of it is available." Boxed Atari, Coleco, INTV and NES games from the 80's aren't always easy to come by in the wild, and aren't always available on eBay, so they pull a higher price from me. I've never had any trouble finding boxed SNES games on or off eBay though, they seem to be plentifully abundant. In fact for a while there was one seller I'd routinely hit up because he would sell lots of 4 or 5 shrinkwrapped SNES games for $9, the same ones you are selling +individually+ for $9 now, and that's how I got a lot of the boxed SNES games I have today. So as you can see, I'm jaded by experience, but I think many people here probably are unless we owned an original SNES and kept all the games and boxes since day one. Even then, you have to accept the inevitable and unfortuante truth of depreciation - it's never worth what you paid for it if/when you sell it.

Doesn't look like you're having any trouble attracting bidders, but you might want to spell "Mortal Kombat" correctly.  :D

did I goof Up? dang it....well 1 in 300 isn't bad so far.

Mega man fan...I completely understand.....but gotta advertise to sell stuff :D

So if even 1 person bids....it was worthwhile.

Doesn't look like you're having any trouble attracting bidders, but you might want to spell "Mortal Kombat" correctly.  :D

did I goof Up? dang it....well 1 in 300 isn't bad so far.

Mega man fan...I completely understand.....but gotta advertise to sell stuff :D

So if even 1 person bids....it was worthwhile.

You spelled Kombat wrong consistently. :D I think most people who search for the term will use the K since that's its trademark.

Like I said you're getting plenty of bids anyway. It would kill me to part with a collection of that size. Very impressive stuff.