IGNORED

FARGO DVD $11 Shipped

UPDATE: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MESSE%3AIT&rd=1 But, below still stands as long as you PM here on AA to end it and don't hit the BIN on eBay. Thanks!

The DVD is in nice shape and this is a neat movie, one of my favorites. I just went out and with tax spent double the asking price on the special edition because my wife and I are big fans of Coen bros. Anyway, it includes the Original Case and Collectible Booklet presented in both Widescreen and Standard. Rated R, 1 Hour 38 Minutes. William H. Macy, Frances McDormand, Steve Buscemi and more! Great movie!

PayPal please.

So what's on the SE version?  Anything more, or just newer flashier packaging?  :ponder:

The Coen bros rock! Me like Coen bros big tyme! I'm wondering why I should repurchase dvd too?  What I miss?  

Kinda funny lookin'

I just watched the documentary and some of the other special features last night but not all of them. My wife said start the movie already and I loved it again for probably the 20-something time now. I also love the Coen's. It was worth the upgrade to me because this is up there with my favorite movies and it still has both full and widescreen formats as well. Also, the back states that it has hidden menus or special hidden things or something which I am yet to get to. Also, it has an interview with both Coen's and Frances McDormand that was probably aired on television. While the packaging is similar, the little booklet inside is different and this one has a slip that goes over the DVD case that is snow covered and neat. I give it... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:)