IGNORED

Who's in first ? Your arcade alias.

Happy_Dude

Later, I realized my first name Kirk goes to KRK pretty easily, and usually use that.

I guess great minds think alike :D

I used to use my initials and like Kirk switched to DNS because if said quick enough it sounds my first name. I still use these today. Now they stand for Dennis N Synessa (my wife's name).

• 1 month later...

I used a couple, depending on the game, and how many characters were allowed. Most common was "C W", or "CW", or variants of my initials.

I started using GOD when playing Hyper Sports, because, well, I ruled at that game. I remember some little'er kid than me watching me play one day, getting through 5 or 6 full sheets of the game, getting 7 perfects in the archery, planting moles on every pole vault, hitting perfects in the skeet, and he was truly in awe, and said I must have been God to be able to play like that. I used the disgusting technique of sticking my fingers in my mouth between rounds to make them nice and slippery, using the three finger flick on each of the running buttons to get the speed to max.

• 1 month later...

it's either cmd, or wrn..

but there are initials bbh i see sometimes , once in a blue moon..

of a gamer in harlingen whom i've rarely met and seen.... named lord bbh, who is a legend in that distant city...

who may be somewhere out there, being the lord of video games.

... last i saw of him, he played dance dance revolution..

i wonder what he's putting his initials into now.

I've used BHK my initials, BEN my name, AAA If I didnt care, THC or LSD go figure. But at the Navy barracks in Great Lakes they had that sit-down 3D driving game circa 8889 forget the name, I saw "NIS eat a dick" (NavalInvestigativeService) this was before they added a "C" after the "N". I think this was in response to recent drug busts, and random room searches.