IGNORED

Hmmmmm....

jetset

I heard from ebay on this today, I updated em about not being able to call this guy (falseified contact info) And let em know how he sold one on the 15th and then has blown off the buyer, and how his email 'selectivly' bounces email.. maybe he's hosting his own email?? Of course Ebay cant say anything about the investigation, but I hope they are on it:) I really hope they check out this link (I pointed em this way) lets hope and see..

I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to have a bad mark on my feedback. THis would almost be sure to frag you back if you fleave him negative feedback. Especially after how he treated you with those e-mails. I don't know how you got through to him, becasue I have still been trying to e-mail him. everyone bounces back on me.

Now he has all 3 games back in one auction like earlier today. I wounder if he keeps putting them up and eBay keeps taking back down because he has them looking at him?

No, If eBay took them down, they would not show anymore. They would not be in the database. It would say invalid item.

LMAO

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL WHEN AUCTION IS WON.IF NOT IMMEDIATE PAYMENT AUCTION WILL BE RELISTED.

That kills me, don't you know how to select that little box that says immediate payment required ? :ponder: :roll: :lolblue:

Then why doesn't the moron click the "instant payment required" option when he lists it.

LMAO

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL WHEN AUCTION IS WON.IF NOT IMMEDIATE PAYMENT AUCTION WILL BE RELISTED.

That kills me, don't you know how to select that little box that says immediate payment required ? :ponder: :roll: :lolblue:

That is funny, because if you look at some of his older auctions, he USED to know how to select it...

:ponder:

LMAO

That is funny, because if you look at some of his older auctions, he USED to know how to select it...

:ponder:

LOL :roll:

Its funny. Ive been watch his auction for the last couple of hours. The price keeps changing on it. It was $179 then $149 then $129 and now its back to $149. Apparently he can't decide on how much money he wants to try and rip off from the winning bidder.

He just changed it again. Its now at $99 and he pulled the Crazy Climber.

He has had to have changed his auctions 25 times in the last 3 days.

I just counted and he has revised this auction 12 times in the last 9 hours.

What do you guys think he is doing by revising it so often? Is he fishing for people to hit his auction? :?

He just changed it again. Its now at $99 and he pulled the Crazy Climber.

He has had to have changed his auctions 25 times in the last 3 days.  

I just counted and he has revised this auction 12 times in the last 9 hours.  

What do you guys think he is doing by revising it so often? Is he fishing for people to hit his auction? :?

Maybe he thinks Ebay won't sniff him out if he keeps revising the item...

Or, since it's obvious he is reading the forums here he is just playing with us.... :ponder:

99 cents??????????????????????????  :?  

Why risking a neg for so few? Time to open up a brand new account and juggle with feedback, methinks...  :ponder:

He revises the item down to .99 cents and then ends it due to an "error in the listing" After you drop a BIN price, I don't think you can raise it past what it is at now, so that would be an error in the listing, so ebay doesn't get pissed at him for ending a perfectly fine auction.

If you go click on (revised) next to the word Description you will see the only thing he has revised is the minimum bid price. ;)