IGNORED

Hmmmmm....

jetset

I'm pretty late to this topic, just read through it and realised your talking about number711, who's name's changed for some reason, didnt know you could do that and still keep your feedback ??

Anyhow, while it all appears a bit fishy, I would have to say that I've bought from him a couple times with no problem, he's shipped fast and the carts have been exactly as described.

I'm not the only one who's bought from him without problem on this forum, I can spot at least 2 others who've left him positives just recently (Now I know where those gatefolds came from..... ;) lol) .

He reads these forums, thats a fact, being as he sells atari games it would be daft not to look here at whats being said....... :|

The whole changing the price thing is odd, but nothing new, I tried to buy a cart off him recently, he said he'd change it so it'd be available to the UK but then the auction was relisted then cancelled, pretty confusing for me so I bought the said game from someone else... what I'm saying is, I think he's just a little indecisive about what price to put things up at, he was doing this long before this thread started, trust me... I've had some good deals from him when he's changed his mind and dropped the BIN.

I think he looks at what we say about the price and adjusts it accordingly usually, I see no problem with that, makes a lot of sense in fact 8)

No-one's lost any money as far as I can tell, so its a bit harsh to call him a crook I think, although the pal end label thing is a little naughty perhaps :ponder: :roll:

Just an opinion,

Si

UK WOMBLE-

I won this auction from him:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEBWN:IT

I payed with PayPal immediately like the auction required. Payment is shown as complete in PayPal. He has my money. I have not received the game.

I have tried to send him numorous e-mails, all of which bounce back to me saying his e-mail box is full and cannot accept any more e-mails.

I put a request in to eBay for his contact information. I tried the phone number provided in his contact information and the number has been disconnected or is no longer in service.

Now look how weird he has been with his recent auctions. The same game I supposedly won was won by povlok1 as well. He then cancelled the sale to povlok1 and reposted the game. povlok1 re-bought the game with BIN and he cancelled that sale as well. povlok1 reported him to eBay and he reported povlok1 to eBay on some bogus charge.

He has now posted this same game along with 2 other rare games on numorous auctions. He keeps changing them and cancelling them. He has revised this last auction 15 times in the last 2 days. It is real odd behavior. :?

My whole problem with him is that he has my money and I don't have my game. :x I have reported him to eBay and PayPal as well.

If he reads this forum and is a good seller, then he should know this is going on and try and make contact with me and or post a message on this forum.

My whole problem with him is that he has my money and I don't have my game.  I have reported him to eBay and PayPal as well.  

If he reads this forum and is a good seller, then he should know this is going on and try and make contact with me and or post a message on this forum.

Sorry, didnt pick up on that, well if he has your cash and you have no game then thats a problem..... :x

He does read this forum, and will read these posts we're doing right now, so hopefully he'll get it sorted, considering he sells video games he wont want to upset the whole of AA and get a bad rep, as we make up a large proportion of his custom if you look at his auction history.

He isnt registered as a user, or at least if he does then he doesnt publicise who he is in relation to ebay, so a pm is unlikely I reckon, but so long as your email address is in your posts then hopefully he will contact you.

I still have faith, his past behaviour has been mostly good, if a little odd at times, he's obviously just screwed this one up somehow.

It would be a shame if this turns bad, as he's been one of the few decent sellers on US ebay who regularly has rare carts at not totally unreasonable prices...... guess we'll have to wait and see :| But for now at least I guess no-one on here will be buying much from him till its all resolved..... :(

The whole things very odd........ :?

Si

I suppose that it is a possibilty. You know, his PayPal account is Unconfirmed. :?

Although, povlok1 says he actually got a few e-mails through and talked with the guy and it wasn't pleasent. According to povlok1, this guy has put in a bogus disput on povlok1 in eBay.

Looks like he revised his auction 10 more times today. That brings it to 35 changes in 3 days.

I talked with another person who has bought games from him in the past. This person didn't have any problems with the pruchase, but did say this guy changed the auction they were looing at quite a few times. This person (who asked to be nameless) did say this guy has a screw loose and gave me some information on funderlandwizard. This person said that they don't usually give out information about someone like this, but with the way funderlandwizard has been acting lately, they figured they would pas this information on to me.

So we will see what comes of it

well good news;) To refresh your memory.. this dude turned me into Ebay trying to say I was interfering with his auctions?? Well, I just got a reply from ebay saying 'You were falsly sent a auction interference warning, please disregard and we apologize'.. yadda yadda.. wich leads me to believe they have found a prob with this dude?? I also recieved notice the other day that they were going to investigate his contact info and if indeed it was false they were going to give him a suspension.. maybe they did??

Thats good to hear povlok1. I haven't heard anything back from eBay or PayPal yet on my reports to them on him. They told me they are looking into him and thats the last I have heard. I have still ben trying to send him e-mails and they keep bouncing back.

I've been watching his auctions and he has revised this one 38 times since he started it. He split the Crazy CLimber off again yesterday and still has it split off from these 2 games.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3081982957