IGNORED

Samus Metroid Prime Ltd ed. Art Cell Question

sku_u

what exactly is it?? is it one of those small negative type of deals or a poster???  I might be intrested it it is a type of poster.  Maybe you could post a pic.

It's a specially treated mylar cell matted with acid-free matboard. It's 8X10 in size including the mat. I'm not interested in selling it at the moment, I'm just curious about value.

is samus down on one knee? i think that might be one we printed in the shop i work in. weve printed quite a few different ones marvel characters mostly

Samus is standing. This came with a certificate of authenticity from Nintendo. I'll post a pic when I get around to it.

hmm, if i could get my scanner to work id scan a pic to see if its the same one you have. we printed several for marvel and some for nintendo, we only did the mylar printing not the numbering or matting. there suppose to be limited edition but ive got quite a few unnumbered ones

lol,cool those are the ones we printed,ive been wondering for awhile now what they did with em after they framed them. this is the first one ive seen outside of work, we did some maximo ones too and we just did some more marvel ones on friday,they are so nice lookin, hella glossy