IGNORED

Wanted: Controllers, good, bad, and ugly

xmetalhedx

Ok, here's the deal.

1: I need a good joystick or two, preferably a CX40, or a Wico ball or bat, Tac 2, Comp pro, Slick Stik, or other good non pistol grip joystick.

2: My paddles aren't working on my 7800(no i dont have any other consoles to test them on). The fire buttons work, but the paddles dont. So, I need a new set of paddles, hoping that my paddles are bad and not my console.

3: I'm building a few arcade style control panels and and I'm at the point where I need some donor sticks to canabalize. preferbly they would have physical damage to the plasic or something but be electrically sound, becasue if the cords are shorted or are missing plugs etc, they are useless to me. (look for my thread in the hardware section)

I'm new to collecting so I'm not sure what things are really worth, so you guys will have to give me an idea

I do have a few 8bit carts I may be willing to part with in trade. im hesitant to get rid of them because i was hoping to find an 8 bit comp to use them but I havent so far. Of course, not having a computer to use them also means I have been unable to test them.

Asteroids

BC's Quest For Tires (poor label)

Gridrunner

Kickback

Pole Position

edit: I also need a single driving controller, i have one, but indy500 is no fun with one player.

1: I need a good joystick or two, preferably a CX40, or a Wico ball or bat, Tac 2, Comp pro, Slick Stik, or other good non pistol grip joystick.  

2: My paddles aren't working on my 7800(no i dont have any other consoles to test them on). The fire buttons work, but the paddles dont. So, I need a new set of paddles, hoping that my paddles are bad and not my console.

I can help you with 1. and 2. but I need my broken sticks myself. ;)

Well, let me know what you have and what you want for them and I'll think about it. But, in the mean time, I'll be holding this mint 7800 stick hostage and if none of you sell me any broken sticks on time, I'll turn the neighborhood kids loose on him till he's laying lifeless on the floor and in suitably bad shape to be used for parts.

edit: wow, my typing looked like it was done by a preschool kid who only had thumbs.