IGNORED

Wanted: Power Glove

pmpddytim

Those things can be nasty. I have seen them three times at thrift stores or flea markets. The combination of the yellowing grey plastic and that black net stuff always stinks and reminds me of how many hands have sweated in it. I will go through most anything to hunt classic gaming stuff, but the Nintendo gloves just turns me off when I see them.

Don't forget the glove can be detatched and they are often mistaken for an Atari or Genesis controller because of that 9 pin plug. The sensor set do not separate but the pipes can detatch and fold into more compact package.

I have quite a few Power Glove sets, all of them Large size. (There's supposedly Small size as well but I have yet to find one)

IMHO, they are pure crap and you should consider *only* if you get a nice looking box just for display. They can induce cramp easily since you'd have to hold your hand in the "center" spot to keep in neutural. Super Glove Ball seems to be the only game that can use the Power Glove to its fullest extent. It'll work on most other games but it's awkward.

yep and if you have a big TV the sensors dont go over it right. My glove is mint , only used it like 3 times, and bought it new when I was a kid. No yellowing or sweat :) I really only used the controller that is on the glove. I might pull it out and see how punch out is with it :)