IGNORED

For Sale:Atari 8-bit cart lot (boxed, great condition)PHOTO

RangerG

I have a small pile of Atari Computer games. I will eventually sell them on Ebay or Bidiots, but if someone offers me a decent price now, then all the easier for me. They are boxed with manuals (unless noted) in outstanding shape. This is one of the best condition lots I have ever found. I will accept offers tonight and decide by tomorrow noon.

Take care,

RG

Cosmic Life (no manual)

Delta Drawing

Facemaker

Fraction Fever

Frogger II

Kinder Comp (no manual)

One-on-one Basketball

Peanut Butter Panic (no manual)

Up for Grabs (no manual)

P.S. The photo makes the box for Frogger II look washed out/faded, that is just the flash reflecting off the sparkling clean cardboard of the box :).

post-63-1078627160_thumb.jpg

The bidding is finished. Two bidders left me bids while I was gone and the deadline passed. I thus sent them a pciture of the actual carts and boxes to make sure they see exactly what they are bidding on and the highest offer of the two gets it! Frogger II, Up for Grabs and Cosmic Life are gone.

Take care,

RG

If anyone wants to make a fair offer on the other carts (not Frogger II, Up for Grabs, or Cosmic Life) then I'll look at it!