IGNORED

Supercharger Labels

intvgene

Ok.. another shot in the dark here...

But does anyone know where I can find scans of the Supercharger cassette case inserts? Atariage has the scans of them, but the scans are of ones still inside the cassette and I am looking for scans of the paper themselves. I need ones that would be suitable for printing. It doesn't matter if they are perfect, as I could fix them up..

Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have just ordered a new, unsealed Supercharger from eBay. I believe it comes with the game "Phaser Patrol." Please let me know if I can be of any help once I get the item in the mail. I'm more han happy to help out in whatever way I can.

Max

Good point -- sealed or unsealed. I dont give a rat's behind as long as the thing works. I am not one who collects unopened items and lets them collect dust on the shelf.

I am going to open it as soon as I get it, and I am going to put it to work. Apologies to any Atari collectors who wish all items to remain safe inside their shrinkwrapping.

Should the Supercharger fail, I guess that is my problem. Should it work, that is also no concern of anyone else's. Unless they ask me in a gentlemanly way for information.

I know you were just kidding, having some fun with me. This is a natural reaction, assuming one's own $50 is not tied up on the roulette wheel.

I'll let you know how it works out. In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance to the people of the AtariAge fora, do let me know.

Max

Well I've got everything Supercharger related complete here at home, I suppose I could do it... not tonight, am out enjoying myself.

Do you have the in-store demo unit? :ponder:

Yep 8)

It still works as well... quite remarkable I think for a demo unit...