IGNORED

A Big Thank You to The AA Group

Pitfall Harry

I want to thank everyone who came out to my Ultimate Yard Sale this weekend. I raised all but $195 of what I needed. I'll be posting a list of a few more goodies from my collection that went unnoticed/unsold this weekend. They'll be priced so low, even those who were at the sale and walked away with a STEAL will wish they had saved enough money to grab these deals.

Look for it around 7 pm PST. You won't want to miss it.

Thanks again to everyone who came out! I really appreceate your support.

Ben

can anyone translate 7pm into GMT for me please, I can foresee a late night for the womble !! :) (Its 1.12am here now if that helps)

And no cheating like telling me its in like 10 hours time or something, I may look dumb but Im not............ I dont wanna end up with all the combats...... :D I know you lot when you sniff a bargain, its everyman for himself !! :twisted:

Si

can anyone translate 7pm into GMT for me please, I can foresee a late night for the womble !!  :)  (Its 1.12am here now if that helps)

Si

That's Wednesday 3:00 AM GMT.

EST, is 5 hours behind GMT, and PST is 3 hours behind EST.

So, PST is eight hours beind GMT.

That's Wednesday 3:00 AM GMT.

EST, is 5 hours behind GMT, and PST is 3 hours behind EST.

So, PST is eight hours beind GMT.

thanks very much for that :)

at least im in with a chance now !

Si

Ben posted his notice on Monday, the 22nd... the deadline has passed.

You're right! for some strange reason i was thinking it was monday. :dunce:

what's up Ben??

Rick

Ben posted his notice on Monday, the 22nd... the deadline has passed.  

I cant find the list though......... and everyone seems to think tonight......... Im just following the yanks, I learned that from our 'great' leader tony blair, a very wise man indeed ! ( :roll: )

Do I stay or do I go ??

Decisions, decisions.......:?

Si

Looks like it can be on the weekend. But when?

Yeah, it could be this weekend since it wasn't last night. :idea: I was just re-reading the message and I now see it can be interpreted in two ways. As he will be selling games sometime(to be announced) that didn't sell during his yard sale or that he will be selling them during the coming weekend. Since it wasn't last night I imagine Pitfall Harry will give us the date that it will be sold or it will be sold during the coming Friday or Saturday around 10p.m EST. :ponder: His sales sure do attract notice. :)

Did this ever get posted, or am I just being a moron?

No and Yes. LOL!!! Just kidding! :-D

Ben said he needed some time to sort through what's left... and AFAIK he has quite a lot to sort through. It would be hard to bring yourself to do it - I know that if it were me, I'd put it off till I couldn't any more.

Anyways, he has only 3 posts since he posted here, and none were regarding this, so I'm positive he hasn't listed them yet. ;-)