IGNORED

Anyone hear from liquid_sky?

KaineMaxwell

No I will not. He has the game he wanted' date=' I've not received my items yet.[/quote']

If you sent him the game, then I am on your side.

I don't care how many people vouch for this guy, if he recievd his game and refuses to hold up his end of the deal, he is just a bad trader. Not sending his end and ignoring PMs is shitty.

Liquid, why don't you get off your ass and send this guy his games.

I was burned over on an auction from a shady seller on EBay and I never received the games.

Do you think I bothered to dwell too much on it? No.

I just moved on and accepted that I wouldn't get the games.

This is a personal matter between you and liquid. This isn't the right forum for such a thing.

You either PM liquid and work something out, or you accept the circumstances and move on.

It's your choice. I don't think liquid appreciates being called out like this. I wouldn't be happy if someone called me out in a forum either.

I like liquid sky as much as the rest of you, but let's be real...if it were another person that hadn't been here as long as he has, you guys would be reaming him. Any other time a member doesn't do good on his end of the deal, he's frowned upon and marked as a bad trader..and then everyone dwells on it for at least 3 months afterwards. Liquid's a good guy and I'm sure he will follow thru on this deal, but until he does, he's no better than anyone else here.

This is a personal matter between you and liquid. This isn't the right forum for such a thing.

You either PM liquid and work something out' date=' or you accept the circumstances and move on. [/quote']

So then I guess we shouldn't tell people about any bad transactions, especially ones where one party is blatantly ignoring the other just because the person not honoring his side of the deal happens to have a high post count? Give me a break :roll:

If Liquid honors his end of the deal, then all is good. If not, he deserves the same as everyone else. If this was about a newer member, this thread would be 8 pages already.

It's your choice. I don't think liquid appreciates being called out like this. I wouldn't be happy if someone called me out in a forum either.

This is the perfect forum for this. I think people should know that he is a bad trader.

If he doesn't appreciate being called out, he should send out what he owes, its way beyond him forgetting at this point. Personally, I believe he is waiting for Kaine to give up and I'm glad Kaine is being persistant. Getting ripped off by a veteran of this board is totally unacceptable.

Kepone, comparing AA to E-Bay is unfair. I think AA is a safe trading community. I have never had a bad trade on AA and I have some members here that I trade with multiple times. I thought bad traders were not tolerated here, but I guess I was wrong.

Liquid, I don't understand why you don't care to clear your name. Send this kid his games and get this over with.

I'm not a kid.

I do see where he's coming from though with PC issues, but forgetting to send trades out and then ignoring emails isn't right, no matter how busy your life may be. If you're gonna buy/trade least make sure you got time to see your end though.

I've had a few deals with Mr. Sky in the past. Most recently though, he offered to send me some Linux CD's in the mail which I haven't received. He did say that one of my packages was returned to sender due to an error in my address, but after reconfirming the address, I still haven't gotten them.

Not a big deal really since him sending me the CD's was more of a personal favor than anything, but seeing the numerous similar responses in this thread, perhaps there is more to this than I originally thought.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Liquid, why is it you can post here, but can't send me an email regarding the 3 Dreamcast games you promise dme or send me said DC games??

Will you stop? You're prolonging this silly matter to the point where I'm sure the moderators are keeping tabs on it.

Liquid, why is it you can post here, but can't send me an email regarding the 3 Dreamcast games you promise dme or send me said DC games??

Will you stop? You're prolonging this silly matter to the point where I'm sure the moderators are keeping tabs on it.

Kepone, I think you are the one who should stop, stop defending someone who is clearly in the wrong. I think Kaine has every right to do whatever is necessary to see that he is not taken advantage of.

there obviously has been a breakdown between point a and b. i would also be upset. However, I have had anger issues in my life that drove me, ill be honest, to other vices in the past. I try to detach myself from angry situations because then the cathartical whines start in my head. Take a pill, kill the pain. Go take some vicodin, shut the voices up. The loss of the games by the postal system is out of BOTH of our controls. Taoist philosopher Lao Tzu once said "Trust, so that you may be trusted". I have not responded because I have hoped that the issue would resolve itsself, because it is not what you say, but the tone you say it in. Brazenly attacking things which I cannot control leaves me feeling confused. It is as if you do not like the shade of blue within the stratosphere and have a gun to my head, demanding that I change it from aqua to aquamarine. These small things set off my mental problems at times. I have memory disorders where I forget things like the Linux cds. I also have photographic memory at times, like when I saw an old highschool friend at the post office when mailing out the dreamcast games.

Perhaps they were dead lettered perhaps someone stole them along the way. I am tired of this whole mess, and I am willing to wire you the value of the games in cash. As for the not responding, I had switched email addresses a month or 2 back and I honestly forgot to mention this fact to you until now. Again, the wiring in my head is prone to short out. I go from Savant to Stupid in the blink of an eye. Kids, dont do drugs.

ANYHOW, let me know what you want to do from this, as I no longer want the stress of any of this hanging over YOUR head. This is a lesson to me. Insurance Insurance Insurance. Tracking Tracking Tracking. MY humanistic ways in trusting others within the post office has failed me.

Kepone, I think you are the one who should stop, stop defending someone who is clearly in the wrong. I think Kaine has every right to do whatever is necessary to see that he is not taken advantage of.

To the point of disrupting threads just to make his point?

IMHO, private messages are a better way to accomplish a solution than publicly attempting to destroy one's image.

To the point of disrupting threads just to make his point?

IMHO, private messages are a better way to accomplish a solution than publicly attempting to destroy one's image.

How was he disrupting a thread? He started the thread because liquid was ignoring his PMs.

Liquid is ruining his own reputation, he needs no help from anyone.