IGNORED

C64 Stuff FS/FT

pmpddytim

Got some Commodore 64 stuff for sale/trade.

Commodore 64 CP/M In box (Faded with edgewear) Comes with Disk in original Commodore Sleeve and the unit seems to be in perfect condition. This does not have the manual.

Book: Commodore 64 programmers reference guide by Commodore Business machines Inc.. Slight yellowing but otherwise perfect. Still has schematics attached in the back.

Book: Programming for the Commodore 64 Revised edition by: Raeto Collin West. A compute! books publication. Some fading on cover, pages white and clean.

Book: 100 Programs for the Commodore 64 By John Gordon and Ian McClean. Published by Prentice Hall. Good Condition.

Book: Commodore 128 Programming Secrets By: William M. Wiese Jr. Good Condition

Catalog: Supra Corporation Catalog "Innovators of Powerful Peripherals" excelent condition. Contains origianal price sheet and contains items for C64, Atari xl,xe,st,amiga and apple II.

Misc: A large sheet of schematics which says VIC-20 Schematic main Logic Version E. Has some water staining.

PM with an offer for any or all. Prefer to sell but I'll trade too. Trade wise I'm looking for activision games for 2600 or any other atari carts. My collection is small so I'll probably need what you have..

Tim