IGNORED

Save these prototypes from destruction (1 SNES, 1 Genesis)

Goblin

Edit: --See post below for information on the SNES one.--

I have a sega genesis prototype that needs saving. Not in the traditional sense of bit rot but from my own hands. If I don’t get any offer to buy or trade for it, I will likely remove the eproms and recycle the board. I may attempt to reprogram it with other rom image, or else I’ll end up using the eproms in other projects.

The prototytpe is Joe Montana Football 2. This prototype is unique in that it stands about 9-12 inches tall and contains eight 1Mb eproms (27c1001 – I think).

How can this be yours? 2 options:

1. Buy it. I accept cash, or postal money order. Make me a fair offer, and once I receive payment I will send it out.

2. Trade for it. I just recently acquired an x-box and need to get a few titles so this may be a good opportunity. I’ll tell you at this point I only own halo, 007 nigtfire, and HotD3, so I am open for most anything that is worth playing. Feel free to send me a list of what you have for trade and I’m sure we can work something out. All titles should be complete, clean, and scratch free. Depending on the title, I can see trading anywhere from 2-6 titles for each proto. 2 if the games are decent $25-$35 titles. More if the games routinely sell for $8-10. Oh and no sports games, unless it’s one of the Tiger Woods golf titles.

I will ship and deal with US only on this. I will ship via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation and if we are trading I expect you to do the same. I don’t like when I ship priority and the other guy ships media, spend the few extra bucks so we can both be happy. I also expect the trades to cross in the mail, so don’t wait until you receive mine before sending yours out. Either PM or else post to this thread with your offers.

Prototype Joe Montana Sports Talk Football II - Genesis

JM.jpg

Depending on the title, I can see trading anywhere from 2-6 titles for each proto

so you have more than one proto for sale? :?

I also have an SNES prototype of Tom and Jerry that may already be spoken for. I used much of the same wording from a post I used on a different board, and didn't correct all the wording to reflect just the one I'm offering here.